Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

So I see we've decided to now make Broja the latest subject of this guys weird agendas. Amount of shit being talked about Broja is insane
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:41 pm So I see we've decided to now make Broja the latest subject of this guys weird agendas. Amount of shit being talked about Broja is insane
I have praised Broja more than anyone here, but watching an Albanian with all the physical tools in the world go out and play like a girl is insulting.

Makes millions playing in the public spotlight and cannot be bothered to show some desire. Criticism is absolutely warranted in this situation..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:02 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:41 pm So I see we've decided to now make Broja the latest subject of this guys weird agendas. Amount of shit being talked about Broja is insane
I have praised Broja more than anyone here, but watching an Albanian with all the physical tools in the world go out and play like a girl is insulting.

Makes millions playing in the public spotlight and cannot be bothered to show some desire. Criticism is absolutely warranted in this situation..
Praise more than anyone ? Leave it out .

I was gonna ask why you using “playing like a girl” as an insult but we know your backward views on women. Anyway, the guy is a 20 year old in the most physical league in the world and we’ve seen him dominate guys on multiple occasions , guys with years of experience over him.

Development isn’t linear , it’s an up and down process , so what he goes through a couple bad games , he’s starting and playing big mins in the PL . That should be celebrated, not coming up with BS Criticism
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:50 pm I am a big fan of AB as anyone here, but there are numerous reasons to support him coming on for 25-30 minutes as a super sub.

Cikalleshi and Manaj share great chemistry as you can see by analyzing the last 6 games they started together:
at top 30 ranked Poland.. Cikalleshi Supergoal, Manaj won penalty
Bro how do I put this? NO ERA PENAL!
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:17 pm
Agreed that Broja should always play especially since he suits a counter attacking style. And Cika and Manaj definitely don't share any chemistry,in fact they are a very poor combination. But it's not true that thing you said there about Manaj, and I think he should pair Broja.

I read most of the forums like Espanyol for Keidi, Granada for Uzuni to follow the players and I read Spezia's as well and nobody said anything like this. The consensus is that he's not a goalscorer but is a warrior and works hard. After Bologna the media were writing great things about him.

Wouldn't Uzuni be a better partner to Broja? He can't score either but at least he's fast and works 10x harder than Manaj.

Does anyone have those Serie A stats of players covering distance/how much they run per game? I would bet Manaj ranks low. He's one of the laziest players I've seen. It blows my mind when I see people saying he works hard.
Dallku

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:46 pm

Does anyone have those Serie A stats of players covering distance/how much they run per game? I would bet Manaj ranks low. He's one of the laziest players I've seen. It blows my mind when I see people saying he works hard.
Nevermind. I found it. https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Manaj is ranked 289. Below Bajrami(261) who's lazy af. LOL

Interesting list. Other Albanians:

Asllani(70)
Djimsiti (82)
Kumbulla (106)
Hysaj (122)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:56 pm

Nevermind. I found it. https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Asllani(70)
Djimsiti (82)
Kumbulla (106)
Hysaj (122)
Well, it is conditioned by your role in the team also. I think strikers and attackers will naturally be worse here as they don't cover that much ground. Vs a mid like Bajrami who should do a lot better.

We also have 'Pressures' which is an accurate reflection of how often a player presses. A player might not cover that much ground in general as they don't move from their spot but do a lot of high intensity,low distance pressing so this stat can be biased against them. Manaj averages about 20 pressures a game or 87 percentile so he isn't bad in this regard.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:17 pm
Agreed that Broja should always play especially since he suits a counter attacking style. And Cika and Manaj definitely don't share any chemistry,in fact they are a very poor combination. But it's not true that thing you said there about Manaj, and I think he should pair Broja.

I read most of the forums like Espanyol for Keidi, Granada for Uzuni to follow the players and I read Spezia's as well and nobody said anything like this. The consensus is that he's not a goalscorer but is a warrior and works hard. After Bologna the media were writing great things about him.

Wouldn't Uzuni be a better partner to Broja? He can't score either but at least he's fast and works 10x harder than Manaj.

Uzuni would play up front but we literally have no wingers,so he needs to play there and it's his natural position. I think after him it is Roshi and then it isn't clear who else, even Sahiti is probably playing for Kosovo. So he has to stay there or you get a situation where we put Trashi at LM like Reja did sometimes.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:56 pm Nevermind. I found it. https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Asllani(70)
Djimsiti (82)
Kumbulla (106)
Hysaj (122)
Check recoveries..

Manaj (82) is way stronger than Bajrami (35).

https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/st ... s/Recuperi
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:05 pm

Well, it is conditioned by your role in the team also. I think strikers and attackers will naturally be worse here as they don't cover that much ground. Vs a mid like Bajrami who should do a lot better.

We also have 'Pressures' which is an accurate reflection of how often a player presses. A player might not cover that much ground in general as they don't move from their spot but do a lot of high intensity,low distance pressing so this stat can be biased against them. Manaj averages about 20 pressures a game or 87 percentile so he isn't bad in this regard.

Dude, that top 150 is full of attackers and strikers. Immobile is ranked 15th ffs. Manaj being ranked so low(especially with the heavy minutes played & Spezia being huge underdogs) is absolutely pathetic.

In modern football attackers/strikers have to run a lot on both offense and defense.

Eye test tells the story but it's good to see the stats confirm that bullshit narrative. One of Manaj's biggest flaws as a player is that he's lazy. Even Broja works harder.
  • Information