Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Maybe Lazio would've probably been better for his career but it sucks that every semi decent Albanian goes there and it's not fair to Tare who tries to help these players but will be side eyed if the player performs badly. He already had a few failures with Albanians(both Berishas, Durmisi, Cana).

Kumbulla would be more scrutinized by fans of Lazio than Inter..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albi Doka scores in his debut for Gorica only after 5 minutes on field and it was important goal because his goal secured 3 points. The game ended 1-5.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:20 pm I don’t believe Kumbulla is good enough to be a starter at Inter. Lazio seemed the much better choice for him
I don't think you realize how good he is. Djimsiti made it to #3 finish in Serie A, and CL quarterfinals, and you don't see me or anyone else hyping him. It's not just "he plays in Serie A".

Ideally I wanted him to play in a back 4 formation, because he might find it hard to adapt later on in his career, and Lazio/Inter both play back 3. But Diego Godin is leaving Inter from my understanding. He left Atletico at 33, so I don't know if how much gas he has in the tank.
Dallku wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:37 pm Maybe Lazio would've probably been better for his career but it sucks that every semi decent Albanian goes there and it's not fair to Tare who tries to help these players but will be side eyed if the player performs badly. He already had a few failures with Albanians(both Berishas, Durmisi, Cana).

Kumbulla would be more scrutinized by fans of Lazio than Inter..
I mean he won the Coppa Italia with Cana and Berisha, so I don't know how much of a "failure" they really were.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Inter has De Vrij, Skriniar and Bastoni all under contract for a couple more years.. that’s some stiff competition for young Kumbulla
artan

Lazio next year will be fun if they can get Silva, Muriqi and Kumbulla. Should be a damn good team.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:57 am Inter has De Vrij, Skriniar and Bastoni all under contract for a couple more years.. that’s some stiff competition for young Kumbulla
Godin was best Inter defender since Covid19 break and he won't leave.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Vojvoda rumored to Atalanta. Another player that could have actually fit us as a wing back (he played for our U21)
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:52 pm Vojvoda rumored to Atalanta. Another player that could have actually fit us as a wing back (he played for our U21)
No way.. he's horrific. The blunders that guy makes make Dallku and Dede hall of famers.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:27 pm No way.. he's horrific. The blunders that guy makes make Dallku and Dede hall of famers.
I don’t believe he’s garbage, he has improved drastically since his days with the u21. You were hyping Bare but Vojvoda is more than double his price(and double his height) :zgerdhimje:

Vojvoda has last few seasons of being starter in Belgium as well as no doubt starter for Kosovo during their hot stretch. His goal gave them the victory against Czech Republic
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:56 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:27 pm No way.. he's horrific. The blunders that guy makes make Dallku and Dede hall of famers.
I don’t believe he’s garbage, he has improved drastically since his days with the u21. You were hyping Bare but Vojvoda is more than double his price(and double his height) :zgerdhimje:

Vojvoda has last few seasons of being starter in Belgium as well as no doubt starter for Kosovo during their hot stretch. His goal gave them the victory against Czech Republic
:skuptoj: :skuptoj:

Bare is a CM and Vojvoda is a RB.

Vojvoda should be compared to Hysaj who (according to your logic since you like transfermarkt) is at least 3x better than him.

I've never seen Hysaj make mistakes like these though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCLA0CUA4A&t=159s

(watch his marking and defending on the rest of the goals for a good laugh)
  • Information