Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Merkaj scored against Sampdoria in Serie B.
Skenderbeu9

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:21 pm Merkaj scored against Sampdoria in Serie B.
F... this king Rey el mejor jugador del Mondo Manaj is back banging rockets at Turkeys villages

Cika is scared now🤫
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Asllani with important contribution for Inter https://twitter.com/90ordnasselA/status ... 6ts9Q&s=19
Kuqaloshi maoist
Redijupison

Zhegrova is by far the most talented Albanian footballer I've ever seen, just needs to work on his consistency :hi-bulku:
artan

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:23 pm Zhegrova is by far the most talented Albanian footballer I've ever seen, just needs to work on his consistency :hi-bulku:
Zhegrova has very good dribbling skills but that seems like about it with an awful attitude. Ironically, some of the most talented Albanian footballers i've seen were Valdet Rama and Odise Roshi both had some tremendous ability but both never were consistent and had mediocre club careers. Roshi might take the prize since he was athletic as hell and at times played fearless.

Muci is another one that passed the eye test for me since his Tirana days but he may actually have a good club career and doesn't seem like a loser like Zhegrova.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Another fruitless player who was great at dribbling was Jahmir Hyka. Even made it to Bundesliga.

But his dribbles led to nothing in the end. Roshi was also a Bundesliga reject like Hyka, but Roshi could actually beat defenders one on one and put in a cross. That's how he gave Balaj's assist vs. Portugal too.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Not a defender in the world could stop Odise Roshi 1 v. 1 in his day!
Redijupison

artan wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:01 pm
Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:23 pm Zhegrova is by far the most talented Albanian footballer I've ever seen, just needs to work on his consistency :hi-bulku:
Zhegrova has very good dribbling skills but that seems like about it with an awful attitude. Ironically, some of the most talented Albanian footballers i've seen were Valdet Rama and Odise Roshi both had some tremendous ability but both never were consistent and had mediocre club careers. Roshi might take the prize since he was athletic as hell and at times played fearless.

Muci is another one that passed the eye test for me since his Tirana days but he may actually have a good club career and doesn't seem like a loser like Zhegrova.
Zhegrova is singlehandedly winning Lille games in Ligue 1 already and he can improve so much more. Roshi and Valdet Rama were good but never at this level. Muçi is playing in the Polish league.
Princ

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:21 pm Zhegrova is singlehandedly winning Lille games in Ligue 1 already and he can improve so much more. Roshi and Valdet Rama were good but never at this level. Muçi is playing in the Polish league.
I am a huge fan of Zhegrova but he has a LONG way to go before he can be compared to a man like Odise Raketa, one of the most dangerous attackers of the Balkans in his day!

5 goals and 16 assists (should be even higher but he played with low level strikers).
  • Information