Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Uzuni 4 goals in 3 games...

If "levels don't exist" you would think that he's one of the most lethal finishers in Europe.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:55 pm Uzuni 4 goals in 3 games...

If "levels don't exist" you would think that he's one of the most lethal finishers in Europe.
I was excited before I saw 2 pens.

But still. A lot of good players have come from that league and done very well in LaLiga. At the end of the day this is a guy who has played for village level teams his whole career, and you think he would settle in and become a great player in LaLiga straight away. His football development was stunted (and you can see it in a lot of his play).

Remember that Bare in this same spot wasn't even starting regularly for Espanyol when they were in Segunda.

He has a ton of upside if he can learn some proper technique.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm pretty sure not a single person alive believes Spanish 2nd division is equal to first. That's why we make fun of Turkish 2nd divisioners.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:03 am

I was excited before I saw 2 pens.

But still. A lot of good players have come from that league and done very well in LaLiga. At the end of the day this is a guy who has played for village level teams his whole career, and you think he would settle in and become a great player in LaLiga straight away. His football development was stunted (and you can see it in a lot of his play).

Remember that Bare in this same spot wasn't even starting regularly for Espanyol when they were in Segunda.

He has a ton of upside if he can learn some proper technique.
We all know if he could finish he'd be a good player, the problem is at his age that's not likely to change. I still think he should start for us, but as a LW/LM not a ST. Because this 532 is terrible for him and the team. I think he could contribute more out wide, especially against the amateur teams.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:20 am

I'm pretty sure not a single person alive believes Spanish 2nd division is equal to first. That's why we make fun of Turkish 2nd divisioners.
There are others who constantly make the argument that we should play guys in the Hungarian/Scottish league over players at Inter and Lazio. Then again he is a troll.
Princ

I know the mascots for Inter and Lazio are Albanian, but that’s about it.

Not aware of any “players” for them..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:45 am I know the mascots for Inter and Lazio are Albanian, but that’s about it.

Not aware of any “players” for them..
But Albi Doka who only plays 39% of mins for a HUNGARIAN TEAM IN 8TH PLACE is a "player".

You moron
Dallku

Qazim was also a world beater last year. This year he can't cope for the worst team in Uber Eats.

I wonder what changed....
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:06 pm Qazim was also a world beater last year. This year he can't cope for the worst team in Uber Eats.

I wonder what changed....
Defo cant be the increase in level of competition. All that matters is mins, you can play Sunday league but as long as you're not on the bench you're good to start for Albania
CanaYouDoIt

Hoping to see Broja tonight, Tuchel cant be THAT stubborn ....
  • Information