Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:36 pm Asllani is very good in possession and circulating the ball. We need this type of profile, similar to what role Kace played for us in his short time with the NT. A outlet who you can find to solve things for you, when being pressed or in a tough spot.
One thing people forget about Kace is bullet of a shot. Super accurate as well..

I have not seen Albanian midfielder who could hit it like that in a long time.
Dallku

Honestly Bajrami wasn't that bad but definitely not a game AC Milan looks and says "we need to sign this guy".
artan

While I'm a big fan of Bajrami he is definitely not near AC Milan or a CL quality team right now. He needs to become more consistent as a player and I think it's best he has another year in Empoli where he tries to take the next step is crucial. The last thing he needs is a move and than not getting any playing time.

On other news what happened to Mario Mitaj? I know he's only 18 but he has not featured at all for AEK Athens this year. He's still got time but I hope it's not a Kace 2.0 situation Was hoping he would take that LB spot
Dallku

artan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:01 am While I'm a big fan of Bajrami he is definitely not near AC Milan or a CL quality team right now. He needs to become more consistent as a player and I think it's best he has another year in Empoli where he tries to take the next step is crucial. The last thing he needs is a move and than not getting any playing time.

On other news what happened to Mario Mitaj? I know he's only 18 but he has not featured at all for AEK Athens this year. He's still got time but I hope it's not a Kace 2.0 situation Was hoping he would take that LB spot

I don't want to say Mitaj is trash just yet but let's just say that Greece can't even produce their own players. People expecting them to produce Albanians is just unrealistic.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:01 am While I'm a big fan of Bajrami he is definitely not near AC Milan or a CL quality team right now. He needs to become more consistent as a player and I think it's best he has another year in Empoli where he tries to take the next step is crucial. The last thing he needs is a move and than not getting any playing time.

While he isn't ready now, he would benefit loads from playing in a team like that which suits him more. More of the ball, more touches so that he can produce more. We're forgetting he's doing this with a newly promoted side.

As for Mitaj, never expect anything from the Greeks, they killed a family of Albanians the other day, their hatred for us holds back our talent, heck they cant even produce their own let alone us, he needs to leave ASAP
CanaYouDoIt

Broja benched, started the last 9 PL games and picked up a knock in the last game so its expected. Like I said my biggest pro to this year is him starting games consistently building up fitness and getting used to long PL years.
Princ

That washed up “bench player” from the Turkish league scored a brace to complete the comeback and give Konyaspor 3 huge points on the road.

Albanian terminator!
CanaYouDoIt

Karrica with 2 G and 3 A in 6 games in Croatia, been a good league for our guys to leapfrog into proper football. Hopefully he leaves soon too, I need all our young guys to leave for professional scenery in order to develop. They have something about them, it just needs to be unlocked.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja picked up an injury on his face&eye. Got subbed out bleeding.
Princ

Southampton loses second straight game at home where they entered as the favorite.

AB Absolute Bust today.. invisible until he got hit in face and subbed off. Just wish he had even half the fighting spirit of his partner, Adams.
  • Information