Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Dallku wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 pm
artan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 am
V. Berisha, Zeneli, Rashica, Celina, Avdijaj, Zhegrova are all talents. All of those guys would start with our NT. The media would be creaming over a guy like Celina in the middle.

As for Shala, hes not even their normal starter. They were missing Kryeziu who's a decent midfielder and would probably start for us as well. Paqarda didn't play either and he'd be a starter for us as well.

If we had a joint NT I think this would be the best lineup

------------Avdijaj
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-------Xhaka-Berisha
Paqarda-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
-------------Berisha

How come tosks are so bad at football tho lol?


What's hilarious is that most of those guys you mentioned are Albania rejects. They were begging to get a chance for Albania but De Biasi wouldn't even look at at them and now you claim that they are some sort of world beaters. De Biasi was not stupid. There is a reason he rejected them..

There is also a reason they were putting up San Marino numbers/results in their qualifying group.

Imagine in 2 years you went from dreaming about this:

--------------Berisha
Hysaj-Mustafi-Mavraj-T.haka
-------Xhaka-Behrami-Dzemaili----
Shaqiri------Mehmeti-----Januzaj-------

to this:

------------Avdijaj
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-------Xhaka-Berisha
Paqarda-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
-------------Berisha


as Trump says... SAD.
Avdijaj and Rashica were most certainly Albanian rejects, can't argue that. But the fact is they are still better than the options we currently have. I'd argue Sadiku would be the starting striker but he's out of favor for w/e reason which is a shame because he's a very good player for the NT.

And they put up San Marino numbers as that was their first qualifying cycle with an amateur coach. Thy should fare much better this time around and I hope they do. A successful Kosova team would benefit us as a whole.
Ga
GaGa

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 pm

artan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 pm
And they put up San Marino numbers as that was their first qualifying cycle with an amateur coach. Thy should fare much better this time around and I hope they do. A successful Kosova team would benefit us as a whole.
Kosovo also plays open flowing football, with a weak defence, while Albania plays bunker/sit and defend tactics even against the likes of Lichtenstein.

Also Avdiaj and Rashica were rejects because DeBiasi is a defensive minded coach, not because they are not better than roshi for example.
User avatar
plisi
Contact:
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Go figure, the guy brags about Albania creating so many chances vs Spain in a game we lost 3-0 , to tell us of how strong ANT is . And right after to prove how weak Kosova is he brings up their WCQ campaign, ignoring the fact that Kosova created many scoring chances in every game and only failed to get points because of the amateur coach.

Kosova, 3 games played with the new coach, 3 wins, 6 goals scored and 0 conceded.

Oh and there's a very good reason GdB left, I doubt he'd have left if the likes of Rashica and Shala wouldn't have switched. And we all know why Rashica and Shala didn't make that euro16 team.
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 pm

^ That's because in those 3 games Kosova has played against Madakaskar, Burkina Faso, and serie C players of Albania with no motivation. You could be coach and probably win against those opponents.

Kosovo is a team that consists of players like Ujkani, Vojvoda, Aliti, Rrahmani, Shala, Taipi, Paqarada, Perdedaj etc.. as a CORE GROUP. We know all about those players and their level so lets calm down with the hype. None of those players could even sniff the bench of Albania.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kosovo/st ... rein/53982

People see a few empty dribbles and get excited. Can't wait for the upcoming reality check.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:10 pm

artan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 am
How come tosks are so bad at football tho lol?

Hmmm you realize half of Albania is Gheg right? :)
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Dallku wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 pm
What's hilarious is that most of those guys you mentioned are Albania rejects. They were begging to get a chance for Albania but De Biasi wouldn't even look at at them and now you claim that they are some sort of world beaters. De Biasi was not stupid. There is a reason he rejected them..
I still struggle to understand the reason why GdB rejected Rashica. There surely couldn't have been a football reason since he was playing Lila in France for ffs.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm

I honestly don't care about Rashica. My only hangups are Xhaka, Mustafi and Bardhi. Even Shaqiri/Januzaj turned out to be mediocre. Not that Mustafi is great or anything, but better than anything we have.
Plako wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:10 pm
artan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 am
How come tosks are so bad at football tho lol?

Hmmm you realize half of Albania is Gheg right? :)
I don't think he even knows what that means :D
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:25 am

artan thinks gheg/tosk is a race not a dialect lmaoooo
Ga
GaGa

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm
I honestly don't care about Rashica. My only hangups are Xhaka, Mustafi and Bardhi. Even Shaqiri/Januzaj turned out to be mediocre. Not that Mustafi is great or anything, but better than anything we have.
:rrokullisem:

All these players you mentioned are better than what we have.

Lets face facts and the reality, Januzaj, Shaqiri, Rashica, Zeneli, Celina, Avdiaj, Zhegrova etc are better than anything Albania currently has. Ffs, relying on Roshi, a player who barely gets minutes in the russian league, involved in the same team as Bernard Berisha, Kosovas 5th choice attacking midfielder.

Calling Januzaj and Shaqiri mediocre, just reeks of saltines. The same Januzaj that has been called up to the world cup, in the same national team that is filled with the likes of eden hazard, de bruyne, dembele etc.
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Januzaj and Shaqiri are definitely elite (for Albania's level)

but the others?? MEHHHHHHHHH

Return to “Only Albania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 259 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 256 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 20196
Total topics 281
Total members 224
Our newest member aliarslan007
No birthdays today