Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well that’s a good result if we snatch at least a draw away and count on a win against Scotland at home.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:00 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 pm Man this is a complot against Panucci swears Duka in his interview. The complot is Panucci, he is putting players through the field without knowing what to do . He needs to get fired ASAP.
These players should win this game regardless of Panucci's tactics. It just shows our bench is garbage.
Not always, the coach has to do his part too!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Berisha wasn't really tested during whole game.

Mihaj unfortunately played just a couple minutes.

Veseli was absolutely disastrous, it was painful to watch.

Mavraj had only a shaky moment but it was solid performance.

Gjimshiti was calm and composed, it was clearly best of central trio.

Binaku doesn't look convincing, his performance was better than against Scotland but offensively was very predicable.

Gavazaj in first half lost a ball who nearly costed us goal and from this moment his confidence was gone. Wasted so many corners and free kicks, defensively doesn't exist. Anaemic player and absolutely worst player who doesn't deserve to be included as part of the list.

Lila fighting spirit never was in doubt but his lack of brain creates more harm than benefits. Made few stupid long passes or simple passes to Gavazaj who was easily gifting ball to Jordan.

I really don't understand the hate towards Ramadani, he misplaced two passes and but during 45 minutes was absolutely perfect in covering midfield lines. He plays simple, has best first touch in our team, tactically is smartest player and never falls under pressure. I hope he will start against Israel.

Xhaka is a multi-dimensional player, offensively was very good and defensively was solid. His experience is irreplaceable for our NT.

Grezda should have buried that chance when he was served by Gavazaj. Lacks playing time at his club but clearly most dangerous player of our team. It was very selfish play in a moment when he could easily assisted for Manaj but during 45 minutes was desperate to score. Referee should have given a penalty in his favor.

Manaj showed a great improving signs and seems Albacete is perfect club for him to grow up. His single mistake during 90 minutes was when he rushed and shot in a position 5 against 3. I was positively surprised by his hard work and strength.

Dermaku was nothing special but still had better performance than Veseli.

Ndoji was absolutely terrible, lost ball 3 times in unbelievable naive manner. Fortunately for us Jordan wasn't able to take profit of counter attacking opportunities. It's unbelievable how such a player can be part of Serie B team.

Uzuni performance was positive, showed hunger and desire. He needs to be more composed but i think he has some potential and can improve a lot in Croatia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Completely forgot Israel was playing today, but they beat Scotland 2-1 at home. That's good for us, even though it puts us last on GD.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Veseli and Ramadani left for injuries and Balliu with Lilaj got their place.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am Veseli and Ramadani left for injuries and Balliu with Lilaj got their place.
So the team automatically got upgraded..
Princ

From what I am reading panucci is going with 5 at the back again tomorrow. This formation has been proven a failure ever since the days of debiasi and I have no idea why they keep going at it
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 pm From what I am reading panucci is going with 5 at the back again tomorrow. This formation has been proven a failure ever since the days of debiasi and I have no idea why they keep going at it.

I’d just remove Balaj for Manaj .
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Manaj or Vrioni over Balaj.
artan

Lenjani definitely has to start. He's probably our most in form attacker and the only one of them that's playing regularly. He always put in good performances for the NT as well.

Balaj.. This guy hasn't scored a league goal since 2017. Why he keeps getting called up, let alone starting is beyond me. He was never a good player but he's regressed over the past few years.
  • Information