Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit

Egli Kaja , Myrto Uzuni , Kastriot Dermaku and Giacomo Vrioni get the callup this time.
Simboli i Diellit

It’s 6 CBs and also there is space for Andi Lila. The coach is looking forward to getting fired.
Dallku

Funny how Uzuni plays a few games in Croatia (which is a village league) and all of a sudden he's NT material. When he played in Albania he was nowhere near consideration so did he improve that drastically in 2 months? LMAO

This goes to show that there is serious misjudgment in talent evaluation. Gavazaj is another example. He was nowhere near NT level not that long ago but now he is because he moved to Siberia... As we saw on the pitch he's still nowhere near NT level.

Trash like them and Ramadani, Prenga, Dermaku, Balaj, Ndoj are what's wrong with the team today. Semi amateurs.

Good to see Lenjani and Grezda are back. Don't mind the Vrioni callup because he looked decent for the u21 althoughhe isn't getting minutes at his club. Manaj has been scoring and playing so that's good.

I think Lila is getting called up because he's a locker room guy not to play.
artan

Still calling up the same random players like Kaja (who the f*** is this guy?) that are talent-less players. FSHF figured this guy is playing in Scotland so he must be okay and want to show that they are making an effort to recruit new players. As for Dermaku this guy has been switching between Albania and Kosova back and forth, he was called up for their last match and didn't feature, before that he was called up a few times for us and never featured.. This guy obviously isn't good enough so what's the point? Might as well call up younger Superliga players if they're gonna go down this route. Mala, Bardhi, Trashi (not young but could help), Bregu, etc.. atleast it'll promote the Superliga.

The FSHF refuse to approach diaspora players anymore unless they are the talent-less ones that no federation cares about like Kaja, Qaka, Dermaku, Lika, etc, they probably don't want to cause any issues with other federations as they're afraid of some retaliation since FSHF are already in deep trouble with corruption.

But jesus christ this team is awful. You know were awful when our defense is considered our strong point but yet those guys in defense are either bench warmers or fringe starters for their clubs.

And I agree with Dallku.. this team has too many amateurs.
Princ

artan wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:16 am Still calling up the same random players like Kaja (who the f*** is this guy?) that are talent-less players. FSHF figured this guy is playing in Scotland so he must be okay and want to show that they are making an effort to recruit new players. As for Dermaku this guy has been switching between Albania and Kosova back and forth, he was called up for their last match and didn't feature, before that he was called up a few times for us and never featured.. This guy obviously isn't good enough so what's the point? Might as well call up younger Superliga players if they're gonna go down this route. Mala, Bardhi, Trashi (not young but could help), Bregu, etc.. atleast it'll promote the Superliga.

The FSHF refuse to approach diaspora players anymore unless they are the talent-less ones that no federation cares about like Kaja, Qaka, Dermaku, Lika, etc, they probably don't want to cause any issues with other federations as they're afraid of some retaliation since FSHF are already in deep trouble with corruption.

But jesus christ this team is awful. You know were awful when our defense is considered our strong point but yet those guys in defense are either bench warmers or fringe starters for their clubs.

And I agree with Dallku.. this team has too many amateurs.
Every list keeps getting worse and worse...I agree with the superliga point too. Might as well call the superliga boys for promotion than these space filler randoms
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:27 am Balliu ahmedi where are they?? Neither of them got a chance along with guri...
Ahmedi has vanished, now playing with a village team in Israel. While Balliu is playing in French’s second division.
Simboli i Diellit

Dermaku is a pure failure here in Italy. This is the first season he is playing in Serie B. He has always been loaned to Serie C and D. Empoli always kept him as 7-8th choice as CB. He is 26 years old and if he wasn’t good enough for Kosova’s NT then he isn’t good for ours either. He is also testing Prenga and Mihaj while he should call Tafa and Kumbulla. The latest one is part of Hellas Verona who leads serie B and well has played only one full game for Hellas so far but the fact that they keep him an 18 years old as backup on bench says a lot. We need to promote our youngsters , our National team used to play 15-17 years old players quite frequently back in the 80-90s.
And btw why not call Durmisaj at this point but continuing to call Balaj. Fiorin will have 15-20 goals by the end of the season in Greece.
  • Information