Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:15 pm Our entire campaign pretty much ended with that 2nd goal. Panucci doesn't have a clue anymore. This teams needs Kace, Strakosha, etc... He's just throwing random players on the field with 0 chemistry.

For a smaller team chemistry is key. We don't have the individual quality to play random players every game hoping to win.
Correct. He plays a different line-up every single game.
Part of what got us into Euro 2016 was our team spirit and our chemistry. That was essentially our identity under DB.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:16 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm I have never seen fans who curse their own manager for losing to a team better than them.
It's disgraceful.
I honestly feel sorry for Panucci.
Turkey is ass though. Panucci definitely deserves it. Team is all over the place tactically and discipline wise. Players choices are questionable to say the least too.

The fans are seeing the major difference between De Biasi and him that's why they are cursing him. Right now anyone including the San Marinos of the world can beat Albania.
Let's not act like DB didn't f*** us either.
Look at the foundation he left for us in terms of players.
Chose not to call up several top top prospect players who jetted off to Kosovo, and now we are stuck with a bit part team.
I don't give a shit if he got us to the Euros, the management after was terrible.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

We lost this game before it started when Panucci said we are playing for a tie. What kind of mentality is that?? Then he fucked it up with the formation 3-5-2 with 5 defenders and Balaj as forward. Leaving strakosha at home. Berisha is in bad form and Atalanta is benching him for Golini.

I don’t know if Strakosha would have avoided the goals but he has crazy reflexes.

f*** Panucci and f*** Berisha. The fans have every right. They are the ones paying the tickets and traveling to Shkoder. I was going to go too since I’m in Albania today but my determination wasn’t that high.
RedFootballs

And the principle remains - our fans should support us unconditionally. That is what our team needs after a mental rollercoaster caused by the last few campaigns.
We have created SO MANY good opportunities that are ruined by bad crosses. So so so many. This is painful.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

IndritFieri wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm We lost this game before it started when Panucci said we are playing got a tie. What kind of mentality is that?? Then he fucked it up with the formation 3-5-2 with 5 defenders and Balaj as forward. Leaving strakosha at home. Berisha is in bed form and Atalanta is benching him for Golini.

I don’t know if Strakosha would have avoided the goals but he has crazy reflexes.

f*** Panucci and f*** Berisha. The fans have every right. They are the ones paying the tickets and traveling to Shkoder. I was going to go too since I’m in Albania today but my determination wasn’t that high.
It's amateur mentality, that's what. You settle for a tie. You don't play for it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

IndritFieri wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm We lost this game before it started when Panucci said we are playing for a tie. What kind of mentality is that?? Then he fucked it up with the formation 3-5-2 with 5 defenders and Balaj as forward. Leaving strakosha at home. Berisha is in bed form and Atalanta is benching him for Golini.

He said we were playing for a tie?
He needs to leave for his own sake.
His self-confidence is fucked and that only reflects on the team.
Dallku

IndritFieri wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm We lost this game before it started when Panucci said we are playing for a tie. What kind of mentality is that?? Then he fucked it up with the formation 3-5-2 with 5 defenders and Balaj as forward. Leaving strakosha at home. Berisha is in bad form and Atalanta is benching him for Golini.

^ This. Great post.

Pannuci is a joke. As frustrating as DB was, you knew exactly his play style and identity. Sometimes it worked. With Pannuci nobody has a clue wts he's trying to do including himself.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:20 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm I have never seen fans who curse their own manager for losing to a team better than them.
It's disgraceful.
I honestly feel sorry for Panucci.
Turkey is ass though. Panucci definitely deserves it. Team is all over the place tactically and discipline wise. Players choices are questionable to say the least too.

The fans are seeing the major difference between De Biasi and him that's why they are cursing him. Right now anyone including the San Marinos of the world can beat Albania.
Chose not to call up several top top prospect players who jetted off to Kosovo, and now we are stuck with a bit part team.
I don't give a shit if he got us to the Euros, the management after was terrible.
Environment that surrounds our NT is full of asslickers. They will put all the blame in Panucci. He is a joke as a coach but the real problem is ShakoDuka and komentaxheret. We had to convocate the likes of Veseli, Lila,Bulku over Zeneli ,Rashica and Rrahmani.
Kuqaloshi maoist
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Environment that surrounds our NT is full of asslickers. They will put all the blame in Panucci. He is a joke as a coach but the real problem is ShakoDuka and komentaxheret. We had to convocate the likes of Veseli, Lila,Bulku over Zeneli ,Rashica and Rrahmani.

I agree with your post except Veseli has been a starter for Empoli in Seria A for the whole season.
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Add Zhegrova, Bardhi, Celina etc...
Hope it was worth it.
We were fucked from WCQ. De Biasi knew what was coming. Very, very similar to the situation with Zidane. He had a successful era at Real winning many, many trophies but there was always a underlying malaise with problems not yet exposed starting to peek out. He then left before he had to deal with it, and predicted the negative future Nostradamus style. And he returned.
Similar thing with GDB??
  • Information