GoT, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead, Vikings, Arrow, Bones?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote:Breaking Bad for me was the best show ever until I started watching GOT.
I just finished the first season. It was ok tbh. I'm sure it's going to get better. But it's just a depressing show for me. The dude has cancer. Wife is pregnant. The son is handicap. Low on money. It's hard to feel good watching that show.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:
Plako wrote:Breaking Bad for me was the best show ever until I started watching GOT.
I just finished the first season. It was ok tbh. I'm sure it's going to get better. But it's just a depressing show for me. The dude has cancer. Wife is pregnant. The son is handicap. Low on money. It's hard to feel good watching that show.
It will get a lot better. I binge watch a lot of shows and my record is six episodes of Breaking Bad in one night :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shpati

Plako wrote:
Shpati wrote:
It will get a lot better. I binge watch a lot of shows and my record is six episodes of Breaking Bad in one night :)
lol nice.

Back in college I watched all of Season 4 of Lost in one day. A couple of years later, I watched all of Season 4 of the OC in one day.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo

Simboli wrote:
Doc wrote:No one mentioned Gomorra la serie? Well that's a good series to watch for you dumb 'Mericans once Netflix adds it. But GoT is the best show.
Never hear of Gomorra la serie before. By it's name sounds like the anti mafia movie :)
I thought you would have watched it. It's like the most watched Italian series in the history of Italian series. Sky Atlantic had the rights I think, but there are re-runs on Rai 3.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Doc

Shpati wrote:
It's not even close to the Wire IMO, because it's kinda cheesy. But maybe that's why people love it. Like a half serious cheesy series about Meth.

I would still rate the Wire as the best real show if we divide reality vs fantasy, but otherwise GOT trumps all. And even if GRRM is taking his sweet time to finish the last 2 novels(or is it 3?) they'll do great.

S5 trailer if anyone missed it
wViILXQfX7Y
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Doc

And once Netflix adds this series, don't miss it. Some US channel bought the rights, but I haven't seen anything about it being on TV.

-4QORgagblU
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Plako
Team: Partizani

Doc wrote:
Shpati wrote:
It's not even close to the Wire IMO, because it's kinda cheesy. But maybe that's why people love it. Like a half serious cheesy series about Meth.

I would still rate the Wire as the best real show if we divide reality vs fantasy, but otherwise GOT trumps all. And even if GRRM is taking his sweet time to finish the last 2 novels(or is it 3?) they'll do great.

S5 trailer if anyone missed it
wViILXQfX7Y
A lot of people have told me the same thing about The Wire but I can't get past the first episode. Must try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shpati

Plako wrote:A lot of people have told me the same thing about The Wire but I can't get past the first episode. Must try again
I know what you are saying. It's a hard show to get into. I guess that's why it almost got cancelled 4 times during only 5 seasons, but it's now (many years later) really acclaimed and praised.

It's a really realistic show. Probably the most realistic show ever.

Season 4 was amazing on another level.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

A chemistry teacher making meth? Breaking Bad is so unrealistic. That's why I stick to Game of Thrones #dragons
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Doc

DigBick wrote:A chemistry teacher making meth? Breaking Bad is so unrealistic. That's why I stick to Game of Thrones #dragons
GOT is set in fantasy land not in New Mexico where the drug dealers soft and only kill because of lucky shots.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
  • Information