GoT, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead, Vikings, Arrow, Bones?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Doc wrote:
DigBick wrote:A chemistry teacher making meth? Breaking Bad is so unrealistic. That's why I stick to Game of Thrones #dragons
GOT is set in fantasy land not in New Mexico where the drug dealers soft and only kill because of lucky shots.

King's Landing is based on Staten Island, NY :)

http://observer.com/2013/06/a-song-of-s ... en-island/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania

I would add "The following" in my top serials . Anyone watches it ?
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

An episode of Banshee was left on. And I couldn't stop watching. Not sure what this show even is.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Pjetër wrote:anybody here watch portlandia? i recently got ifc and i am thinking about getting the first few seasons from my library.
Bro u just said u were gonna check out a movie/DVDs from the library. Respect. I remember those days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pjetër

lol i like doing that better than downloading it on my computer.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I got into True Detective. McConaughey and Woody are 2 of my favorite actors. And I like the southern setting (not including Florida) in a show. Only finished the first episode, but it's pretty good.

Game of Thrones is this Sunday. I was going to wait for the books, but shit is taking forever. The show will go beyond the books for once. I want to see what happens with King Stannis.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Shpati wrote:I got into True Detective. McConaughey and Woody are 2 of my favorite actors. And I like the southern setting (not including Florida) in a show. Only finished the first episode, but it's pretty good.

Game of Thrones is this Sunday. I was going to wait for the books, but shit is taking forever. The show will go beyond the books for once. I want to see what happens with King Stannis.
Shpati,
True detective just gets better and better so enjoy it. GOT will certainly go beyond the books but I'm more curious on the Aria Stark story.
Still maintain Vikings is the top thou
Plako
Team: Partizani

Berti wrote:
Shpati wrote:I got into True Detective. McConaughey and Woody are 2 of my favorite actors. And I like the southern setting (not including Florida) in a show. Only finished the first episode, but it's pretty good.

Shpati,
True detective just gets better and better so enjoy it. GOT will certainly go beyond the books but I'm more curious on the Aria Stark story.
Still maintain Vikings is the top thou
Aria will rule the Seven Kingdoms for a thousand years :)

Vikings is good but not enough interesting characters like GOT and it has a smaller budget so the cinematography is not as good either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Berti
Team: Leeds

I agree Plako but I like Vikings for the pagan descriptions and it has also some historical facts. Some episodes really blow you away with the rituals.
FYI, The Wire is really tough to get into but a whole different level of series. Quality and probably the best.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Vikings is good but not enough interesting characters like GOT and it has a smaller budget so the cinematography is not as good either.
I agree on the cinematography, but I sympathize much more with characters from Vikings than GoT. Vikings is a historical piece. People used to live like this. It's amazing seeing the clash of cultures and people being faced with cognitive dissonance that throws off their moral compass. I personally couldn't care for most of the characters on GoT, as they're not relatable at all. A girl trying to take back a kingdom with dragons...Cersei being a rich, spoiled bitch. Jon Snow and Tyrion are the only two characters you can have sympathy for.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information