World Cup 2018

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

World Cup 2018

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:26 am

Sup fellas? Who are you all pulling for? Out of the favorites, I am going for Argentina. But I'd really like an African or Asian country to really go far like Senegal or Japan.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2341
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: World Cup 2018

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Since when is Argentina a favourite? Lol.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Princ
Contact:
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: World Cup 2018

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Where’s mehmedi at? seferovic couldn’t even make our nt
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Mehmedi was injured and didn’t join the group. Actually the coach was going to wait for him but he said that due to the unknown recovery time of him it’s unfair for the team and the coach to block that spot. Great fair play behaviour and the gesture was praised a lot in Swiss sports journals.
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2395
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 am

Shpati wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:26 am
Sup fellas? Who are you all pulling for? Out of the favorites, I am going for Argentina. But I'd really like an African or Asian country to really go far like Senegal or Japan.
Yo dude, been a long time.

I'm actually pulling for Croatia and Switzerland. I like Argentina but boy do they look poor. I think Portugal has a legitimate shot at the cup based on the performance of the favorites to date.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2395
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 am

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm
Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
Oh man, so many people have lost so much money today with these two results :)
User avatar
Pjetër
Contact:
Team: S.S. Lazio
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: World Cup 2018

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 am

Croatia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Portugal

If any of these teams win I would be happy. The rest I don't care for.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 am

Pjetër wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 am
Croatia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Portugal

If any of these teams win I would be happy. The rest I don't care for.
None of the above are based on team play. Maybe Mexico comes close to the team definition but the rest are mostly individuals who make difference. You could see Messi marked up by three players and they’d still pass the ball to him .

Of the above rooting for Croatia aswell. Unlike you i have a soft spot for European team and would like them to rule the americans out. The cup must stay in Europe.
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: World Cup 2018

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:18 am

Plako wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm
Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
Oh man, so many people have lost so much money today with these two results :)
Oh lol , i never bet . I took a 30€ bonus to play as (kalim kohe) as a way to make this WC more interesting with my colleagues. The one that wins at least a 5 multiple bet schedule Wins and offers a dinner to all. So far we all have lost :D

Return to “General Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Simboli i Diellit and 28 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 260 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 256 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër, Simboli i Diellit
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 20066
Total topics 280
Total members 224
Our newest member aliarslan007
No birthdays today