Albania vs Iceland match thread

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
artan
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Projected lineup

Image

Good to see Lenjani back since he deserves to be starting. Kumbulla should be starting for the tall fraud (Dermaku)
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Dermaku in? Good luck to us
Dallku
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:37 pm

I like the central midfield but this 5 in the back b.s is the worst shit the NT has ever had to endure. The players are clearly not comfortable with it too.
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Dallku wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:37 pm
I like the central midfield but this 5 in the back b.s is the worst shit the NT has ever had to endure. The players are clearly not comfortable with it too.
Which game will you watch?
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Dermaku in hahahahahaha
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 pm

Princ wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Dermaku in? Good luck to us
RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Dermaku in hahahahahaha
He scored though
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Bare is a promising player for us, manaj trying he’s playing hard..
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Shpati wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 pm
Princ wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Dermaku in? Good luck to us
RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Dermaku in hahahahahaha
He scored though
Memushaj just plays the perfect ball for these tall fuckers man.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Princ wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 pm
Bare is a promising player for us, manaj trying he’s playing hard..
I like this lineup.
Benched Balaj, starting Gjasula now.
And best of all we have no Sadiku and no Ndoj. Looking more positive for when they come back?
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests