Nations League 2020-2021

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Kosova looked rusty especially Zeneli and Vojvoda. They still were able to dominate the match but they should considering it's Moldova. I don't know why the manager didn't put in Nuhiu in as they could have used a big body in the box and those crosses were going nowhere. Especially considering Moldova bunkered in and was trying to kill time, games like this is where a big body is needed.

I just hope they can find a replacement for Shala because him constantly starting at CM is just not gonna cut it. Rexhbecaj, Tomi, Domgjoni, Imeri, Fazli, etc, anyone but Shala.

But I'm not too worried. In the second half they improved. Macedonia will be tough for them tho.
plisi

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:32 pm
plisi wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 pm
Plako wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Well he is better than Roshi though :)
It's easy to stand out in a team full of anti-footballers, but I think Rashica is wasted on that right side.

The anti-footballers put 4 past this Moldova team last October. It could've been 6+ with a little luck.

Roshi came on as a sub and assisted....

Still waiting for Rashica to have a good game for Kosovo after 25+ caps.
Moldova lost with a four goal difference vs Albania, but after that they have lost to France, Sweden and Iceland with only a goal difference.

Kosovo was way to slow for about 70 minutes and only when Celina got subbed in they started moving the ball faster, Rashica moved more to the center and started actually playing good until he got injured.
CanaYouDoIt

plisi wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:12 pm
plisi wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Most of the players that started tonight won't play vs Greece just because of this.

What’s the point then ? Surely there should be rules for footballers otherwise where’s the integrity
You mean footballers should be above the rules which concern all citizens, don't know about that?!

The most important match is in October and these players should be in top form for that one and they can get there only by playing regular football with their clubs. So regardless of the situation with Covid19 in Europe, if the game is to be played, all these players will be there.
No , they’re all tested so many times so obviously they don’t have corona
Princ

plisi wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:34 am Moldova lost with a four goal difference vs Albania, but after that they have lost to France, Sweden and Iceland with only a goal difference.
That match against Moldova seemed awfully suspicious to me. The match was worth nothing and I remember there being a nice price on the over 2.5.. if you go check out the goals, they were super weak
plisi

Princ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:50 am
plisi wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:34 am Moldova lost with a four goal difference vs Albania, but after that they have lost to France, Sweden and Iceland with only a goal difference.
That match against Moldova seemed awfully suspicious to me. The match was worth nothing and I remember there being a nice price on the over 2.5.. if you go check out the goals, they were super weak
Some might think the same about the goal Kosovo conceded tonight.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:50 am
In this day and age if you're a cinic you can think of pretty much every game as fixed since most of the goals are conceded because of defensive errors. Think of Real - CIty CL game where Varane fucked up twice. If that was our defense we would all be screaming math-fixing. Or the Karius fuckups in the CL final that would make Ujkani look like Buffon. The list goes on and on.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Every game Albania trashes someone people think it's sold. First Armenia, now Moldova. Maybe they just have shit defences :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 am Every game Albania trashes someone people think it's sold. First Armenia, now Moldova. Maybe they just have shit defences :lol:
Moldova game wasn't fixed. They are really bad. Even yesterday they couldn't complete a simple 5 yard pass. I think Laci and Teuta would beat them too.
artan

One of the Moldovan players had coronavirus yesterday...

Kosova are gonna have to forfeit the match against Macedonia, aren’t they??
plisi

artan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:16 pm One of the Moldovan players had coronavirus yesterday...

Kosova are gonna have to forfeit the match against Macedonia, aren’t they??
Kosovo's next game is against Greece and the match against North Macedonia is in October. It'd be funny if Kosovo plays vs Grecce with an all superliga starting eleven.
  • Information