2021 European Club Campaign

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

While i was enjoying this away win, i was wondering how many careers we have destroyed over years by choosing "amater me tuta te klubeve me nam" over talented youngsters of Superliga clubs.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:41 pm While i was enjoying this away win, i was wondering how many careers we have destroyed over years by choosing "amater me tuta te klubeve me nam" over talented youngsters of Superliga clubs.
Muci looks very talented. Probably FSHF will cap him soon.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:41 pm While i was enjoying this away win, i was wondering how many careers we have destroyed over years by choosing "amater me tuta te klubeve me nam" over talented youngsters of Superliga clubs.
Don't hold your breath. If they were that talented it would have shown eventually.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi

Just saw the result, impressive win!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

5 of the players have been part of KF Laçi in past or present .
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:42 pm
5 of the players have been part of KF Laçi in past or present .
And three were directly from KF Tirana's youth academy (Muci, Celhaka and Ismailgeci).

Alot of players have also been coming from Akademia e futbolit and Skendija Tirane. The first being created by Bushi of all people lmao.
CanaYouDoIt

By my quick calculations Roshi has 12 G+A in his last 16 national team games . He really has become such an effective asset .
Dallku

It's a shame they are out of the race for qualifying. Even if they win the next two games against Andorra and Kosovo (which they should do easily) it won't be enough.

They started the campaign badly and improved late.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Even if they beat England, it won't be enough. An extra 9 points, would be put at them at 17 pts.

Austria has 12 pts and have 1 tie against Andorra. They just need 3 pts out of 3 other games.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

TODAY:
Renova 0:1 Hajduk Split (playing now)
Teuta vs Granada (16:00)
Botosani vs Shkendija (17:45)
Laci vs Happoel (19:00)
Kukesi vs Wolfsburg (20:00)
Sileks vs Drita (20:00)
  • Information