COVID-19 in Albania

Seksioni në gjuhën Shqipe i forumit me tema nga më të ndryshmet . Zonë ku flitet veç Shqip ! "Gjuha dhe njerëzit janë tapia e vendit dhe gjuha ruhet atje ku flitet !"

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The blatand lie that Rama keeps telling that the situation is under control seems getting out of hand with the morgue pictures that got out today. They’re seeking to imprison the person who took picture meanwhile they should’ve found adeguate spaces to allocate the dead citizens out of respect and human dignity. It’s been almost 3 weeks that there are no pcr tests reagents for the normal population (inside sources of mine), they just do the tampon and declare it if it’s positive or negative. Cases in Albania if the tests were done properly like in western Europe would be in the ranks of thousands. The same about deaths would be at least in double digits . People are dying while waiting with the ambulance outside the Infectious disease hospital (6th person in row died two days ago while he was waiting outside in the ambulance for two straight hours, they couldn’t give him oxygen). I understand as a citizen the fact that they want to show that the situation is under control to avoid panic , disorder and maybe total isolation as in that case western countries would close movement towards Albania. But as a doctor this is unacceptable, the health system has reached it’s lowest levels while last 5 years healthcare workers kept leaving for Germany or western europe. The most blatant PPP robbery is the sterilization concession where to sterilize the surgical sets the private company would make the Gov pay houndrieds of € while the state owned offices/laboratories used to do it at the cost of 10-20€ max . The other heist was when they signed a 150 million € concession to take medical analysis to private companies for the whole population, then once everything was done and it came out that there weren’t enough people in Albania to justify the costs even compared to western countries so they said they’ll do analysis twice a tear for a net cost twice a private laboratory would take in Italy.

I’m not politically allined but just to show you that Top channel (de facto same owners of inceneratoret) has become the voice of propaganda for Rama . Such a shame it used to be a decent media once.

https://twitter.com/topchanneltv/status ... 28096?s=20
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Surprise surprise just after the video, today we had 15 deaths only in Tirana infective hospitals.

https://youtu.be/c5SbWkuS7sQ
CanaYouDoIt

Every single one of those politicians deserves to get shot . Every one. Ruined our country , a nuk kan turp ?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah it's the politicians fault lmao. Who votes the politicians in?

Shumica e atyreve me tru e ka lene ate vende me kohe me pula. Vetem disa qe kane familje dhe s'kane mundesi te ikin rrin atje.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Babai Edit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:12 am Yeah it's the politicians fault lmao. Who votes the politicians in?

Shumica e atyreve me tru e ka lene ate vende me kohe me pula. Vetem disa qe kane familje dhe s'kane mundesi te ikin rrin atje.
You were the biggest Rama-fan only a year ago. Lol.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:12 am Yeah it's the politicians fault lmao. Who votes the politicians in?

The choice is Rama or basha . You have to vote for somebody. Only other way is for the people to stand up and have another revolution
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:17 am The blatand lie that Rama keeps telling that the situation is under control seems getting out of hand with the morgue pictures that got out today. They’re seeking to imprison the person who took picture meanwhile they should’ve found adeguate spaces to allocate the dead citizens out of respect and human dignity. It’s been almost 3 weeks that there are no pcr tests reagents for the normal population (inside sources of mine), they just do the tampon and declare it if it’s positive or negative. Cases in Albania if the tests were done properly like in western Europe would be in the ranks of thousands. The same about deaths would be at least in double digits . People are dying while waiting with the ambulance outside the Infectious disease hospital (6th person in row died two days ago while he was waiting outside in the ambulance for two straight hours, they couldn’t give him oxygen). I understand as a citizen the fact that they want to show that the situation is under control to avoid panic , disorder and maybe total isolation as in that case western countries would close movement towards Albania. But as a doctor this is unacceptable, the health system has reached it’s lowest levels while last 5 years healthcare workers kept leaving for Germany or western europe. The most blatant PPP robbery is the sterilization concession where to sterilize the surgical sets the private company would make the Gov pay houndrieds of € while the state owned offices/laboratories used to do it at the cost of 10-20€ max . The other heist was when they signed a 150 million € concession to take medical analysis to private companies for the whole population, then once everything was done and it came out that there weren’t enough people in Albania to justify the costs even compared to western countries so they said they’ll do analysis twice a tear for a net cost twice a private laboratory would take in Italy.

I’m not politically allined but just to show you that Top channel (de facto same owners of inceneratoret) has become the voice of propaganda for Rama . Such a shame it used to be a decent media once.

https://twitter.com/topchanneltv/status ... 28096?s=20
Top Channel was always allied with PS as far as I remember. Rama managed to bring TV Klan, allied with Berisha duirng his reign, under his wing as well.

As for COVID, I've heard from numerous people who visited this past Summer and Fall that the people by and large don't give a shit about wearing masks and the anti-mask/anti-vax movement has peaked up a lot of steam to the point where conspiracy theorists like Alfred Cako are frequent guests in the most popular TV shows. Nuk ka burre qe i ben derman atij populli.

Ja edhe Bes Kallaku duke festuar ditlindjen ne mes te pandemise.
https://top-channel.tv/2020/11/22/gjobe ... -kallakut/
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 pm Ja edhe Bes Kallaku duke festuar ditlindjen ne mes te pandemise.
Freedom of assembly is protected under Article 46 of the constitution..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:53 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 pm Ja edhe Bes Kallaku duke festuar ditlindjen ne mes te pandemise.
Freedom of assembly is protected under Article 46 of the constitution..
Doja te ilustroja qe ne Shqipri nuk i rruhet shume njerezve per Covid ndaj edhe numri i rasteve po kap rekordet.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

People smoking shisha in lokale full while 20 people are dying daily. They dont give a f***. And quite a good portion of them still dont believe in it or at least think the government is making up the numbers. Currently isolated, trying to protect my parents because someone i had contact was infected. One hour ago, my dad tells me a person he had contact with was infected as well (in his work, he could not avoid). Yeah, its really bad
  • Information