Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.
artan

Re: Free Your Mendje

Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am

Is there any way we can get this forum more active? This is the only online forum/message board I go to. What happened to everyone?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 am

artan wrote:
Is there any way we can get this forum more active? This is the only online forum/message board I go to. What happened to everyone?
All forums are pre destinated to die .
It’s part of the online social evolutions. Even reddit will eventually die at some point although they aim and tend to have a more quality content than that of Facebook page comments or twitters.

It’s not what happened to everyone , it’s the National team and the atmosphere around it that has drained at it’s minimum. They’ve been losing games and after such a campain recently many didn’t even care to fill the stadium for home matches unless we were playing Italy or Spain.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat May 12, 2018 9:51 pm

I always check on here for any news, but there's nothing to post about really. We've played like 1 game in the past 6 months. The only things to talk about are transfers.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Plako

Sun May 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 am
All forums are pre destinated to die. It’s part of the online social evolutions. Even reddit will eventually die at some point although they aim and tend to have a more quality content than that of Facebook page comments or twitters.

It’s not what happened to everyone , it’s the National team and the atmosphere around it that has drained at it’s minimum. They’ve been losing games and after such a campain recently many didn’t even care to fill the stadium for home matches unless we were playing Italy or Spain.
You couldn't be more right. I was active on several fora over the years (ForumiShqiptar, Illyria Proboards, Bigsoccer and then Xtratime). Now I only participate on Reddit on r/Albania and r/Soccer mostly. Life also gets in the way. I used to be way more active online when I was in school.
Plako

Sun May 20, 2018 4:36 pm

artan wrote:

Are you on Reddit? There is a pretty active Albanian community there now.

Return to “Let the good times roll”