Kosova Crisis: "Serb terrorist attack in Kosovo!"

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:37 pm There will be no changes to the borders. The only thing that may happen is the North may get semi autonomous status and become a Republika Srpska 2.0. And at this point they kind of are since they are running a parallel state and they only answer to Belgrade.

Kudos for Kurti for actually trying to re-establish authority.
I think they may have shot themselves in the foot with this terrorist attack. Especially when it was organized by Lista Serbe
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Serbs are there to stay while Nato, KFOR and Eulex are temporary. Their ambitions towards Kosove will be always present. Both Albania and Kosovo should deal with it by investing in our army. Licensing private companies to produce military equipment could be a way of developing first our domestic product just like Serbia and Croatia have done. It could be done even by state partnership with Beretta to produce the ARX160 and some other light equipment in Albania. The rest like kamikadze drones, guided missiles and electronic warfare could be developed localy with lower costs since we don't have any embargo or ban to import specific electronic components.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

You have to be careful bringing private companies. I know it's necessary in a lot of ways. But once you bring in the big corporations, that's it. That is who runs the country.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm Serbs are there to stay while Nato, KFOR and Eulex are temporary. Their ambitions towards Kosove will be always present.
Good point..

American empire is in steep decline and it may not be long before it comes crashing down completely. With many countries moving away from the dollar, USA is finding it harder to exert its influence on the global stage. Never mind all the internal strife going on within their own borders.

Days of USA as global hegemon are numbered.
Plako

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:53 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm Serbs are there to stay while Nato, KFOR and Eulex are temporary. Their ambitions towards Kosove will be always present.
Good point..

American empire is in steep decline and it may not be long before it comes crashing down completely. With many countries moving away from the dollar, USA is finding it harder to exert its influence on the global stage. Never mind all the internal strife going on within their own borders.

That's more wishful thinking on your part. They built a base in Kosova and no way they're letting it go. As if Serbia was able to get Kosova on its own. It was given to them by Russia and Europe after the Ottoman Empire collapsed. Albanians have this fasciation to overestimate how powerful Serbia is. Ata s'kane buke te han aman.

Kosova is gone from Serbia for good. Question is how do we unite.
Shpati

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:53 am
Good point..

That's more wishful thinking on your part. They built a base in Kosova and no way they're letting it go. As if Serbia was able to get Kosova on its own. It was given to them by Russia and Europe after the Ottoman Empire collapsed. Albanians have this fasciation to overestimate how powerful Serbia is. Ata s'kane buke te han aman.

Kosova is gone from Serbia for good. Question is how do we unite.
Actual unification? I don't think the West will ever allow that. Their end goal has always been the same. Unite the west and divide everyone else.
Plako

Shpati wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:13 pmActual unification? I don't think the West will ever allow that. Their end goal has always been the same. Unite the west and divide everyone else.
Maybe I'm deluded but I think it'll happen within our lifetime in some form. Once Kosova gets rid of its Serbian shackles there's nothing stopping us.
Shpati

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm Albanians have this fasciation to overestimate how powerful Serbia is.
Now that the West is basically at war with Russia, I just think the west wants really wants Serbia as an ally to unite the Balkans.

Not Yugoslavia, but just an alliance.

They want a Tito-Stalin Split 2.0
Plako

Another front opening up in Gaza today. Things are definitely not looking good.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:35 pm Another front opening up in Gaza today. Things are definitely not looking good.
Eh that whole shitstorm will never be fixed. Both sides in the wrong, Israel is an apartheid state and Hamas are straight up terrorists.

Also it’s a religious thing, it’ll never get resolved, christian’s , jews and muslims been fighting over it for 2000 years. Everyone’s at fault over there.
  • Information