Czechia vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 07/09/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This is the rumored lineup for tomorrow's match.

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:42 pm This is the rumored lineup for tomorrow's match.

That’s what I’d imagine too, can’t be mad at it.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Do you guys think, tactically there has been an improvement over Reja so far? At least we switched back to 4-5-1 or whatever this is compared to the 5-3-2 Reja was using.
Dallku

Important games especially for Uzuni and Cikaleshi because have one thing in common... They have yet to score a big goal for Albania, nevermind get a big win. Cikalleshi's case is worse because it's 50+ caps while at least Uzuni has an excuse.

All other strikers have done so. Salihi, Sadiku, Balaj, Broja, etc.. have all scored huge goals and given big wins.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:57 pm Important games especially for Uzuni and Cikaleshi because have one thing in common... They have yet to score a big goal for Albania, nevermind get a big win. Cikalleshi's case is worse because it's 50+ caps while at least Uzuni has an excuse.

All other strikers have done so. Salihi, Sadiku, Balaj, Broja, etc.. have all scored huge goals and given big wins.
Great point. Uzuni had a chance to score and tie at Wembley and fucked up big time.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sylvinho banned journalists from attending the training sessions already meanwhile Reja would have the lineup leaked a week before every single game by Albanian journalists.

This guy is just a more serious coach than Reja was. He cares and is more committed.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:42 pm This is the rumored lineup for tomorrow's match.

That frontline of Uzuni, Cikalleshi and Asani is a disaster.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:41 pm

That frontline of Uzuni, Cikalleshi and Asani is a disaster.
You can’t argue about the inclusion of Uzuni or Cikalleshi I’m afraid. There might be a debate for Daku but he’s not exactly guaranteed to be better. Asani you could argue to put in Muja but he’s proven in his games he’s a good player.
Princ

Nice gesture by the Czechs letting seniors in free tomorrow. ❤️

FSHF take notes..

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/federa ... sionistet/
Redijupison

Very excited for the game, hopefully Anthony Taylor doesn't have a stinker
  • Information