Albania vs Czechia - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 12/10/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Although it is still early, the betting companies have released the odds for the Albania-Czech match, which will be played on October 12.

Although the Reds and Blacks are the first in the group with two more points, the Czech Republic is seen as the favorite in this match.

A victory of theirs has the coefficient 2.20, while the victory of Albania is quoted 3.10, while a draw has the coefficient 3.00.

As with Poland, the tickets for the Czech Republic have all been sold and the red and black fans will be a great support for the National Team, which is very close to qualifying for "EURO 2024".
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I got the feeling this is the typical trap game where we go too confident for a win and at the end we get 1:1 draw or 0:2 loss. A draw here would still be a positive result though.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:43 pm I got the feeling this is the typical trap game where we go too confident for a win and at the end we get 1:1 draw or 0:2 loss. A draw here would still be a positive result though.
Same here. Like that Serbia home game.
Redijupison

Tbh, this is a game like no other for Albania, win this and good things to look forward.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This game could be a once in a lifetime chance to finish 1st in a group. Historically it could be our most important game.

If we win this… Albania might be on its way to be a top team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Squad announced, no real surprises. Broja back which is huge but can’t expect too much from him.

Hopefully Djimisiti is ok
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:43 pm I got the feeling this is the typical trap game where we go too confident for a win and at the end we get 1:1 draw or 0:2 loss. A draw here would still be a positive result though.
Yeah, almost feels like the Serbia home game in 2016. What bit us in the ass that game is that we didn't play to our strengths. We were over-attacking and trying to get the W. We left our back line exposed multiple time where Serbia just got easy counters. There was too much hype to this game. I remember having relatives who never cared for the Albania NT going to Tirane just for 2 nights to watch it lol.

I'm getting the same vibes here.

We can take it easy against the Czech to be honest. Let the game come to us knowing that a draw is still a great result and we just have to rack up 2 Ws against Molodva and F Islands.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't feel like this is like Serbia. That game was too charged emotionally because of what happened in the first tie. And even then we lasted 90 minutes, and dropped the ball in extra time.

This game has little to do with our opponent, and everything with benchmarking our current team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Ismajli 🦁 has been ruled out for the upcoming matches against Czech Republic and Bulgaria. Big loss for our back line and it is not clear who will take his spot in the formation.

Mihaj gave a good account of himself in opening match at Poland but has not been activated at all this season for Familicao. Gjasula has been playing CB and starting of late in the Bundesliga, but lacks experience at the position with NT. Veseli is also a starter for his club in Turkey but playing full back.

At striker, it has been Cikalleshi who has started every match of the campaign so far. He returned from injury today for Konyaspor and I have a hard time believing that anyone else takes his place on October 12th.

On the wing, Asani 🦁 has cemented his spot in the formation with 2 goals and 2 assists in 5 starts (352 minutes) this qualifying campaign. Seferi started at Czech Republic while Uzuni started v. Poland. Hard to predict which of these two gets the nod here, as both are in good form with their clubs.

Projected lineup..
———Berisha
Hysaj-Mihaj-Djimsiti-Mitaj
Ramadani-Bajrami-Asllani
Asani-Cikalleshi-Uzuni

Player to score (anytime)
Tomas Cvancara +200
Mojmir Chytil +220
Vaclav Jurecka +240
Ernest Muci +260
Mirlind Daku +260
Myrto Uzuni +260
Jan Kuchta +275
Lukas Provod +275
Sokol Cikalleshi +275
Jasir Asani +300
Taulant Seferi +300
Vaclav Cerny +333
Adam Hlozek +350
via Bet365
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:36 pm Ismajli 🦁 has been ruled out for the upcoming matches against Czech Republic and Bulgaria. Big loss for our back line and it is not clear who will take his spot in the formation.

Mihaj gave a good account of himself in opening match at Poland but has not been activated at all this season for Familicao. Gjasula has been playing CB and starting of late in the Bundesliga, but lacks experience at the position with NT. Veseli is also a starter for his club in Turkey but playing full back.

At striker, it has been Cikalleshi who has started every match of the campaign so far. He returned from injury today for Konyaspor and I have a hard time believing that anyone else takes his place on October 12th.

On the wing, Asani 🦁 has cemented his spot in the formation with 2 goals and 2 assists in 5 starts (352 minutes) this qualifying campaign. Seferi started at Czech Republic while Uzuni started v. Poland. Hard to predict which of these two gets the nod here, as both are in good form with their clubs.

Projected lineup..
———Berisha
Hysaj-Mihaj-Djimsiti-Mitaj
Ramadani-Bajrami-Asllani
Asani-Cikalleshi-Uzuni

Player to score (anytime)
Tomas Cvancara +200
Mojmir Chytil +220
Vaclav Jurecka +240
Ernest Muci +260
Mirlind Daku +260
Myrto Uzuni +260
Jan Kuchta +275
Lukas Provod +275
Sokol Cikalleshi +275
Jasir Asani +300
Taulant Seferi +300
Vaclav Cerny +333
Adam Hlozek +350
via Bet365
I agree with this lineup. Daku will likely come in for Cika around 60th minute. Kinda crazy that Muci has the best odds of any Albanian forwards to score while he might not even play lol
  • Information