Albania vs Bulgaria (Friendly 17/10/2023)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:55 pm I'm so happy that Bare, Asllani, Ramadani and Laci are all ahead of Gjasula. That guy is so immobile , he has nothing to give
He's the midfield Cikalleshi.

Definitely finished because in midfield he can't run but maybe at CB he might be useful.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

andi2410 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:53 pm It's been a poor game overall, but the mark of a good team is getting results even when not at their best. We got something brewing here boys.
You should not forget that players want to avoid injuries especially now they are one point away from EURO's, especially players who are starters.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:59 pm Good practice for Moldova, they too will bunker in and inevitably will be penetrated by a 35 yard screamer lmao.
They need a win at home to have a chance to qualify and we need a tie. They won't bunker.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:01 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:55 pm I'm so happy that Bare, Asllani, Ramadani and Laci are all ahead of Gjasula. That guy is so immobile , he has nothing to give

Definitely finished because in midfield he can't run but maybe at CB he might be useful.
I don't mind Gjasula i the bench. He brings experience. Cika brings absolutely nothing.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:02 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:59 pm Good practice for Moldova, they too will bunker in and inevitably will be penetrated by a 35 yard screamer lmao.
They need a win at home to have a chance to qualify and we need a tie. They won't bunker.
Oh they'll definitely play more defensively at first and try and counter us. Thats just how they play.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:03 pm

I don't mind Gjasula i the bench. He brings experience. Cika brings absolutely nothing.
Gjasula been playing in the lower leagues of Germany most his career, guy brings nothing too.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:05 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:03 pm

Gjasula been playing in the lower leagues of Germany most his career, guy brings nothing too.
Sylvinho mentioned several times that prefers Gjasula over Abrashi because of centimeters.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We've conceded 1 goal in 4 games btw
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albania might legit change the nature of football in these EUROs. I've long suspected, football will go the basketball route of trying more shots from distance, especially against bus parkers. If we become the "shooting team", you bet all the data analyst people will start convincing their clubs to do this shit more often.

It's crazy but we've had 4 games in a row with absolute screamers. This is not just luck anymore. It's a pattern.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information