Rama & Meloni deal

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I don't see any benefit for Albania on this.

From my understanding, Meloni is sending no women or children, just adult men who are usually the most troublesome migrants.

And Albanians usually don't take too kind to others. I can see the West painting Albanians as racist aholes.

I smell trouble.

WTH was Rama thinking? Obvious quid pro quo. But as it stands, only Rama knows what for. I'm guessing more election buying so he can start to spread his influence beyond Albanian borders.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I was quite angry about this deal in the begining... We have no power or saying in this because we left our country building our future elsewhere and maybe we'll never go back to live there. I've seen dozens of hilarious memes coming out .. check stacioni shqiptar on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzdNrKgi ... g1M2Z1eg==
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:06 pm I was quite angry about this deal in the begining... We have no power or saying in this because we left our country building our future elsewhere and maybe we'll never go back to live there. I've seen dozens of hilarious memes coming out .. check stacioni shqiptar on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzdNrKgi ... g1M2Z1eg==
This is hilarious too

https://twitter.com/noelfut/status/1722700276467937630
Dallku

Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:34 pm
And Albanians usually don't take too kind to others. I can see the West painting Albanians as racist aholes.

I smell trouble.

Albanians won't take shit from immigrants like Western Europeans and white Americans(biggest cucks on earth) do on a daily basis.
artan

I find it funny how these politicans and pundits say this will be an economic boom for Albania giving it cheap labor. If these migrants didn't want to work in their own countries for pennies what makes them think they'll do it in Albania? These dudes want Germany and their government handouts.

With the exception of America mass immigration policies have never worked around the world. Albanian politicians like Rama act like they are part of the developed world when in fact Albania is no better than a country like Lebanon or Morocco.
artan

Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:34 pm I don't see any benefit for Albania on this.

From my understanding, Meloni is sending no women or children, just adult men who are usually the most troublesome migrants.

I smell trouble.

WTH was Rama thinking? Obvious quid pro quo. But as it stands, only Rama knows what for. I'm guessing more election buying so he can start to spread his influence beyond Albanian borders.
It will get troublesome when the progressives in Albania (who will sell their own mothers to be European) will advocate for these migrants, demand that we import more, shame Albania for being racist, etc. At that point we'll become a country like Germany but just an extremely impoverished version of it.
Shpati

Shpati

artan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:49 am
It will get troublesome when the progressives in Albania (who will sell their own mothers to be European) will advocate for these migrants, demand that we import more, shame Albania for being racist, etc. At that point we'll become a country like Germany but just an extremely impoverished version of it.
This is just Edi Rama trying to do the dirty work for Italy. Pretty pathetic.

Need to stop crawling in our news to get approval from these cuck countries.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Rama has always been pro refugees. Ughuyrs, Mujahedeens, Afghans. Nothing new here. The issue is he doesn't consult with anyone about it. Just whatever comes to him, he does and expects everyone to follow.

The most fucked up part is that Albanians only found out from a press conference in Italian. 0 communication.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:19 am Rama has always been pro refugees. Ughuyrs, Mujahedeens, Afghans. Nothing new here. The issue is he doesn't consult with anyone about it. Just whatever comes to him, he does and expects everyone to follow.

The most fucked up part is that Albanians only found out from a press conference in Italian. 0 communication.
Democracy means the people do not have a say in anything. No accountability, blame will fall on the public for voting so and so in. Shorter terms, no real incentive to improve the country just to fill pockets while your still there. Let’s not even get into the fact that elections can be rigged..

What always ends up happening is an external force will control whichever leader is “democratically elected.”
  • Information