Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Lol they conceded two goals in 15 minutes
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

@ZenMaster no streaming so far

@ Rodon , many 2nd generation albanians here don't speak Albanian but most do . Italian rejects will have more quality that what we have now.
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote:Lol they conceded two goals in 15 minutes
Serbia's youth teams are quite stronger , they will probably beat Italy aswell.
Rodon

Let's hope so Simboli. Assimilation is going fast here.
Simboli i Diellit

Rodon wrote:Let's hope so Simboli. Assimilation is going fast here.
Nese berthama e familjes eshte e kalbun e flasin italisht ne familje prej injorances ateher normalisht qe do flasin vetem italisht femijet. Kjo ndodh tek 1/8 e familjeve dhe kryesisht kam vu re se se edhe ato femije qe rriten pa dite Shqip kane ndjenje per atdheun e prinderve.

Sinani made the jump to the main Milan team in training :) I just hope the FA keeps an eye on him and we don't lose him also to Kosova. When i met him and Ramilli two years ago both were so exited to get called in our U17 :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/talent ... anit-foto/

Zenuni seems so diplomatic althrough Redi Jupi has totally ignored him in the U21 : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/zenuni ... -zgjidhja/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Rodon wrote:Let's hope so Simboli. Assimilation is going fast here.
Nese berthama e familjes eshte e kalbun e flasin italisht ne familje prej injorances ateher normalisht qe do flasin vetem italisht femijet. Kjo ndodh tek 1/8 e familjeve dhe kryesisht kam vu re se se edhe ato femije qe rriten pa dite Shqip kane ndjenje per atdheun e prinderve.

Sinani made the jump to the main Milan team in training :) I just hope the FA keeps an eye on him and we don't lose him also to Kosova. When i met him and Ramilli two years ago both were so exited to get called in our U17 :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/talent ... anit-foto/

Zenuni seems so diplomatic althrough Redi Jupi has totally ignored him in the U21 : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/zenuni ... -zgjidhja/
It is funny that even in Italy, highly rated talents are mostly with origin from Kosova.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albo_eagle

Regardless of which part they are from lets just hope they represent Albania. Even though many are from Kosovë it is a direct battle between Albania and Italy for the players as Kosova's results meant no one considers them any more.

One very important thing i forgot to add is that people should see how long Berardi has been part of the U21's of Italy. He would be a star player. So if any player does choose Italy ahead of us we have a huge chance to take them back.

So many players are gonna blow up in Italy in the next few years.
Simboli i Diellit

There aren't that many from Kosove playing here . Andi Zeqiri was bought from Switzerland wasn't a product of Albanians in Italy, Nivokazi and Sinani are but i would yet wait before saying the Kosovar talents in Italy are rated higher than the Albanian ones ;) Just to name some in Manaj, Strakosha, Ndoj, Zenuni, Kumbulla, Tafa , Ahmetaj , Sakaj, Kraja ect Andi Zeqiri will probably end up like that Swedish Berisha who played for Roma youth teams after winning a world cup ;) At the end of the day what counts are the players playing in pro level that are a produced in Italy. Can't name one from Kosove that was raised here just like can't name one from Albania rased in Switzerland .
vata10

^

And to think Valmir Berisha looked way more technical than Manaj has ever. He's a free agent now at 20 years of age.

Hopefully he gets his shit together and starts all over again. He's young and can still make it in pro football.
Simboli i Diellit

vata10 wrote:^

And to think Valmir Berisha looked way more technical than Manaj has ever. He's a free agent now at 20 years of age.

Hopefully he gets his shit together and starts all over again. He's young and can still make it in pro football.
At best he will end up playing in Swedish league.

http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/sp ... lsvenskan/
  • Information