Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ennur Totre probably knows better albanian language than most of our players in youth national teams. If he feels albanian and want to play for Albania i just wish him good luck.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote: BTW, anyone with common sense will know that kid(Torre) ain't turkish.
here we go. the guy who didn't even know what jevgs are, is going to give a lecture on ethnic assimilation. I hate to break it to you, but Ennur Totre is not an Albanian name.
I know what a Jevg is you twat. You're the fool with this fascination of thinking any Albanian with tan skin = a gypsy. Every other post you mention jevgs or allah. What is wrong with you?

If you would know anything about the history of Albanians in the former Yugoslavia you'd know the Yugoslav/Turkish government strong assimilation policies towards Albanians in pressuring them to identify as Turks to lower Albanian demographic rates. The only real turks in Macedonia are some communities who live in mountains near Prilep or the eastern part of the country.

Most of the "Turks" in the Balkans are just slavic muslims or confused Albanians. Kinda like the "Greeks" in Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Being tan? Lol. Cana is tan, no one calls him a gypsy or whatever. There are tan Albanians, and light skinned Romas.

My point is there are users here whose egos are hurt when they find out that there are other ethnicities other than us speaking Albanian in A/K/M, because they want to continue with myths that Albania is 99 pcent pure, and absolutely no other ethnicities have been assimilated. In the Ottoman Empire tons of people through and stayed. In Kosova, there are plenty villages full of Turks.

Keep believing your Yugo anti-Albanian conspiracy theories though.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Being tan? Lol. Cana is tan, no one calls him a gypsy or whatever. There are tan Albanians, and light skinned Romas.

My point is there are users here whose egos are hurt when they find out that there are other ethnicities other than us speaking Albanian in A/K/M, because they want to continue with myths that Albania is 99 pcent pure, and absolutely no other ethnicities have been assimilated. In the Ottoman Empire tons of people through and stayed. In Kosova, there are plenty villages full of Turks.

lol, It's not a conspiracy and it's well documented. During the Yugo times hundreds of thousands of Albanians were deported, Turkey built many schools that brainwashed locals to identify as Turks, Albanians were pressured to change their names and identities, etc. I have family members that went through this and had to change their last names to be Turkish sounding.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time trying to post links and sources because it's well documented. This has been discussed on the former XT forums as well.
Aurora Bulkualis

And the Greeks say Arvanites are Greek, Turks in Greece are just Greek Muslims, no other ethnicity exists in Greece, etc... Im sure youre right and theyre wrong though. Turkey brainwashed tens of thousands in Macedonia to speak Turkish too.

P.S. I have 0 problem with this kid, or sinisha, etc.. Just stop with this "theyre all ethnically albanian" b.s.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

shutup dude. Artan clearly knows what he is talking about and I can support it 100 percent and I know everything he is referring to. You have no clue. The documents and history are there. No need to provide any sources as you wont read them and will still continue with your ignorance. Grow up
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Our FA has called Hysejini from Shkendija U19 to play in our U19 against Kosova in frienlies on 13-15 october. http://www.kfshkendija.com/husejini-i-s ... PCVGF.dpuf
vata10

Lol, at these names so ugly :lol:
AlMadman

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Being tan? Lol. Cana is tan, no one calls him a gypsy or whatever. There are tan Albanians, and light skinned Romas.

ffs, just shut the f*** up will you. Shikoni futbollin ore vella.
Aurora Bulkualis

1) Stop necroing

2) Who is qualified to play for our NT based on ethnicity and nationality is football
  • Information