USA General Elections and Predictions?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who are you voting for?

You may select 1 option

View results
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

How is Joe Biden’s team “getting cocky” from polls? He’s literally going all over the Midwest campaigning.

Trump team being calculating? In the last month they have been taking down tv ads in Midwestern states and Trump’s former campaign manager tried killing himself. He has also had what many considered to be the worst debate performance in American history. Give me examples of the Trump team’s great calculations they are doing? We're still running with this "Trump 3d chess" horseshit even in October 2020?

I swear sometimes I feel like people on this forum live in an alternate reality or something.
CanaYouDoIt

Pjetër wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:21 pm How is Joe Biden’s team “getting cocky” from polls? He’s literally going all over the Midwest campaigning.

Trump team being calculating? In the last month they have been taking down tv ads in Midwestern states and Trump’s former campaign manager tried killing himself. He has also had what many considered to be the worst debate performance in American history. Give me examples of the Trump team’s great calculations they are doing? We're still running with this "Trump 3d chess" horseshit even in October 2020?

I swear sometimes I feel like people on this forum live in an alternate reality or something.
That's America for you , it does that to people from all over the world .Turns them into idiots.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

I'm not even saying he has no shot to win. Just don't try and bullshit me and tell me that Donald Trump is running a good campaign and Joe Biden is running a bad one.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The rest of the world watching the USA like the USA watched tiger King :zgerdhimje:
IndritFieri
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:53 pm The rest of the world watching USA like USA watching tiger King :zgerdhimje:
I swear I feel like Trump voters live in an alternate reality. I can not believe how people can get brainwashed to the point that what they see and hear are not true. I literally know an Albanian person whose in laws got deported by ICE and he is still 100% for Trump. He said they deserved it for coming here illegally This man threw out his own family just to excuse Trump decisions. How do you even get to that point where you put Trumps interest agains your own benefits?
Princ

IndritFieri wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 am I swear I feel like Trump voters live in an alternate reality. I can not believe how people can get brainwashed to the point that what they see and hear are not true. I literally know an Albanian person whose in laws got deported by ICE and he is still 100% for Trump. He said they deserved it for coming here illegally This man threw out his own family just to excuse Trump decisions. How do you even get to that point?
How many illegal immigrants are you willing to feed and shelter in your home?
IndritFieri
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:09 am
IndritFieri wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 am I swear I feel like Trump voters live in an alternate reality. I can not believe how people can get brainwashed to the point that what they see and hear are not true. I literally know an Albanian person whose in laws got deported by ICE and he is still 100% for Trump. He said they deserved it for coming here illegally This man threw out his own family just to excuse Trump decisions. How do you even get to that point?
Definitely I am willing to shelter my family! I’m not saying it doesn’t need a solution but you are deflecting here just like all the MAGA people. The point was this person is going agains his own interest for Trump. Just like the farmers who loser their livelihoods, poor people who got their Medicaid and social services defunded and family members of the 210k dead people from corona.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:09 am
We're Albanians , we are all illegal immigrants lmaoooo . Lets not forget what we are
artan

I think the democrats overplayed their hand with the abolish the police and BLM campaigns. I personally think there's a silent majority who sees the constant protests & riots going on in many cities and are shocked that there's no attempt to stop this and how mayors/governors are allowing it to happen.

For this reason alone I'm voting third party. I'm a registered democrat but I don't believe in identity politics where both sides are misleading the public for votes (ie - policing, the virus, lockdowns, cancel culture, race, etc). Everyone's become so extreme now and it's absolutely insane. It's also hilarious how the two best politicians the DNC & RNC can find are Trump and Biden which shows the sorry state of US poltiics.
CanaYouDoIt

If you are not on the side of BLM and racial equality then its a you problem and not an issue of the Democrats , can take their racism and leave it in the past . I'm talking about those voters you are talking about and not necessarily you.
  • Information