USA General Elections and Predictions?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who are you voting for?

You may select 1 option

View results
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Go from the West Wing to being under indictment and interviewed by Çim Peka.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am Go from the West Wing to being under indictment and interviewed by Çim Peka.
Lol I saw that yesterday. For everyone else:
Steve Bannon exclusive interview with Cim Peka on Albania SYRI TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0kbq5-Rpig
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albin Kurti endorsed Joe Biden for President of United States of America and urged albanians to vote for him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/flakaismaili/status ... 46054?s=21

Albanian Americans . It’s an easy choice
Pjetër

Unfortunately Trampi saying that he’ll keep zezaks out of your suburbs is gonna resonate with Albanians in the U.S. more than Biden’s stance on Kosovo.
CanaYouDoIt

Pjetër wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:23 pm Unfortunately Trampi saying that he’ll keep zezaks out of your suburbs is gonna resonate with Albanians in the U.S. more than Biden’s stance on Kosovo.
That’s fine , Albanians in 20 years in the US will be like the “Irish” and “Italians” . Won’t know a word of the language or culture and be fully American
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:33 pm That’s fine , Albanians in 20 years in the US will be like the “Irish” and “Italians” . Won’t know a word of the language or culture and be fully American
If they cared so much about the “culture” or language, they wouldn’t have gone sprinting in the first place..
artan

Pjetër wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:23 pm Unfortunately Trampi saying that he’ll keep zezaks out of your suburbs is gonna resonate with Albanians in the U.S. more than Biden’s stance on Kosovo.
Most Albanians in the US have been and are traditional supporters of the democratic party. With the age of social media and everyone being so extreme/political on every topic you're just generalizing about an entire group because of one person you know then you equate it to fit your own political agenda. Then comes the shaming so people like you can look down upon others for your own moral superiority.
Pjetër

artan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:10 pm
Most Albanians in the US have been and are traditional supporters of the democratic party. With the age of social media and everyone being so extreme/political on every topic you're just generalizing about an entire group because of one person you know then you equate it to fit your own political agenda. Then comes the shaming so people like you can look down upon others for your own moral superiority.
Don’t you live in NYC? You ever lived in Michigan or interacted with Michigan Albanians?
artan

Pjetër wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:40 pm
artan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:10 pm
Don’t you live in NYC? You ever lived in Michigan or interacted with Michigan Albanians?
No I don't as I assume majority of them are from Mali Zi or Malesia e madhe. Albanians from Ex-Yugo tend to vote Deomcrat en masse (it's changing a bit now) and alot of this was because of Clinton stopping genocide in Kosovo. There was some criticism with Obama and his connections to Serbian lobbyists (Blagjovic?). Lately I've seen some Albanians mocking other Albanians for potentially voting Republican calling them bigoted or racist and I just find odd when Albanians normally vote Democrat.

All I'm saying is I see alot of people "shaming" other people for their political views and it's not healthy for anyone. I know my previous reply was a bit harsh and I didn't mean it as an insult.
  • Information