Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dhe nuk eshte vetem miokarditi ne studimet re fundit po dalin te dhena dhe per pasoja te tjera. Studimi me i fundit mbi diabetin dhe infektimin nga COVID-19 tek femijet rezulton se kalon ne menyre me te lehte ama rrit mundesite e zhvillimit te diabetit.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... mm7102e2_w

https://twitter.com/erictopol/status/14 ... 91106?s=21
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:25 am Si Shqiptar e kuptoj hezitimin e Shqiptarve ne pergjithesi per tu vaksinu. Kjo vjen kryesisht per dy motive:

1. Njerëz injorant qe besojne si te vertete cdo lloj teorie konspirative dhe qe vendosin fjalet e disa pseudoshkencetarve shtepiak ne nje nivel me ato te mjekve.

2. Njerëz që ju pelqen te shkojne kunder-rrymës si pasoje e tendencës pas viteve te diktatures. Gjë qe po shifet qartë kudo po te krahasosh Europën lindore e perëndimore apo po te besh krahasimin mes Gjermanise perendimore vs lindore.

Mes Shqiptarve me sa kam vene re kemi me shume te grupi i pare. Ka nje lloj injorance te thelle rreth mjeksise dhe jo vetem te popullsia e thjeshte (gje e pritshme kudo) por dhe tek gazetaret dhe intelektualet te cilet mikpresin ne emisionet e tyre Cako and co apo persona qe kudo ne Europen perëndimore do ndiqeshin penalisht. Njerez qe pretendojne te kurojne tumoret me çajra 200-300€. Duket sikur po kthehemi ne mesjete ku besohen me shume ca magjistare e shërues qe premtoine mrekulli se sa shkenca.

Sot ka nje shumllojshmeri vaksinash. Ka qindra studime per efektet dhe eshte vertetu efikasiteti. Kapeni te Analiza long term e Pfizerit qe nuk eshte testim por eshte follow-up. Ne 2023 vaksinimi do jet i detyrueshem per te gjithe ose te pavaksinuarit do te paguajne shpenzimet shendetsore me cmim te plote.

Si mjek jam pa fjale se si ka mundesi me gjithe ato vdekje rreth e rrotull ka njerz qe besojne se virusi s’ekziston.
What an extremely offensive post towards your fellow countrymen, and seems you are completely out of touch with reality. That being said, I will dignify it with a response..

1: You claim efficacy to these vaccines, but one can simply read the above contract between Pfizer and the government of Albania to understand this is false. “Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.” Furthermore, the manufacturer holds no liability should an individual be killed or maimed from the use of their product, yet countries around the globe are mandating it and oppressing those who resist, on levels never before seen in history!

2: You are advocating for censorship of dissidents, but do not realize that without free speech, human beings are reduced to something less than insects. Individuals must not be coerced into undergoing medical procedures that go against their free will. Voluntary consent is outlined in Nuremberg Code and cannot be achieved with censorship of those who are against the mainstream narrative.

3: Science is not a consensus, and is constantly changing. It must always be open to questioning, hypothesizing and experimenting. Many times, science has been proven wrong, with fantastic catastrophes having been left behind as a result (ex. thalidomide scandal, Tuskegee syphilis study, etc.)

4: Your piece of paper degree simply puts you in a position to follow protocols dictated by globalist WHO, and does not give you the power to determine what your fellow countrymen should put into their body, against their will. The high salary does not make you mentally or morally superior to any other Albanian, in any occupation. This conviction you hold, shows that you are both arrogant and naive.

I could go on, but I will leave it here..

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:12 pm and seems you are completely out of touch with reality.
I mean he's a doctor commenting on a medical issue lol. Don't know how that's out of touch with reality.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:02 am I mean he's a doctor commenting on a medical issue lol. Don't know how that's out of touch with reality.
Advocating for stripping his fellow countrymen of fundamental human rights is not a medical issue.

Neither is labelling millions of people who disagree with him as “injorant.”
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:38 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:02 am I mean he's a doctor commenting on a medical issue lol. Don't know how that's out of touch with reality.
Advocating for stripping his fellow countrymen of fundamental human rights is not a medical issue.

Neither is labelling millions of people who disagree with him as “injorant.”
There are millions of people out there who believe the world is flat , who still believe that vaccines causes autism (what’s your view on that) , these people are falling to survivors biases , the vaccines over the years have saved all these lives and yet we have idiots denying these basic facts .

So yes , they are “injorant” , just like you. Fucking fix up , you are not important enough to need to be controlled.
CanaYouDoIt

When my car has a problem, I go to the mechanic. When my pipes need fixing , I call my plumber , you get the idea . But when it comes to my health somehow Doctors are all brainwashed “WHO Globalists” , do you know how insane everything you just wrote is. I refuse to believe there are actually people like you , America has infected your brain , that place is a cesspit for morons like yourself
Princ

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:15 pm “Injorantet”

USA:

Canada:

UK:

France:

Germany:

Australia:

Italy:

Ju pershendesim! #LiveFreeOrDie
Yup, most probably are.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:15 pm “Injorantet”

Ju pershendesim! #LiveFreeOrDie
Already too late to get what we deserve... to get exctinct.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:33 pm Already too late to get what we deserve... to get exctinct.
What kind of world will we be leaving behind to our children? A world of love, or one of segregation and paranoia?

History has shown that two-tier societies do not work, having brought death and destruction where implemented. A society based on hate benefits only our oppressors, who wish to divide and conquer us.
  • Information