Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3417
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:30 pm

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:11 pm
Princ wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:00 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:38 pm Ah yes because women are only here to have kids and obey men.
What else are they for?
Goodness me. You are certainly trolling.
Nah he's evangelical Christian if you read his other posts. Nuk kane ndonje ndryshim nga Vehabistet e Arabise Saudite.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 4343
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 188 times
Contact:

Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:29 am

Princ giving us some entertainment :lol:
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 46 times
Contact:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:54 pm

Shyqyr.. edhe kta paskan ber nje gje te hajrit.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/17/kos ... vil-unions

“Kosovo's government had been hoping to become the first Muslim-majority country to recognise same-sex unions.

The proposed bill was also part of wide-ranging reforms of Kosovo's civil code, supported by the European Union.

PM Kurti had urged MPs to pass the bill because "rights belong to us, they belong to everyone".

But after heated debate, several MPs -- including lawmakers from Kurti's Vetevendosje -- voted against the legislation.

"Only opposite-sex marriage [is] acceptable," said Labinote Demi Murtezi, "any connection beyond this combination is considered depravity and moral degeneration."

Earlier this month, the EU delegation in Pristina had urged the Kosovar parliament to adopt a reform of same-sex unions, as well as other laws on minority rights and business.”

For pandering to the demands of external forces, while blatantly disregarding the religious beliefs shared by a majority of his people, Albin Kurti is a puppet and a traitor!
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2398
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Princ wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:54 pm https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/17/kos ... vil-unions

Shyqyr.. edhe kta paskan ber nje gje te hajrit.

Albin Kurti is a puppet and a traitor!
Keep your far right American extreme Christian views away from here please and thanks.

Best,
The Normal World
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3417
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:04 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:54 pm https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/17/kos ... vil-unions

Shyqyr.. edhe kta paskan ber nje gje te hajrit.

Albin Kurti is a puppet and a traitor!
Keep your far right American extreme Christian views away from here please and thanks.

Best,
The Normal World
This is the mainstream Albanian view though.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 2628
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:42 pm

Plako wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:04 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:54 pm https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/17/kos ... vil-unions

Shyqyr.. edhe kta paskan ber nje gje te hajrit.

Albin Kurti is a puppet and a traitor!
Keep your far right American extreme Christian views away from here please and thanks.

Best,
The Normal World
This is the mainstream Albanian view though.
It's the mainstream view of every country outside of Europe and North America lol
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2398
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:22 pm

artan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:42 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Keep your far right American extreme Christian views away from here please and thanks.

Best,
The Normal World
This is the mainstream Albanian view though.
It's the mainstream view of every country outside of Europe and North America lol
Even more reason to stay away from that type of view. The average Albanian is an idiot, and these places that believe those views are the places no one wants to live in. Norway or India, UK or Iraq ? I know where we all would rather live.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest