Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We have plenty of Albanians as ultras leaders here in Italy. Sometimes even in pathetic third tier teams, althrough i don’t get their weird affiliation with those local clubs something like this has never happened.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HooligansTV_ ... frame.html
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 pm We have plenty of Albanians as ultras leaders here in Italy. Sometimes even in pathetic third tier teams, althrough i don’t get their weird affiliation with those local clubs something like this has never happened.
Landi Gjoni of Varese comes to mind. Lezjan eshte ai Simboli?

As for these guys getting kicked out they don't seem to be part of the ultras group and they were filming and usually Ultras don't like to show their faces on camera.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 pm We have plenty of Albanians as ultras leaders here in Italy. Sometimes even in pathetic third tier teams, althrough i don’t get their weird affiliation with those local clubs something like this has never happened.
Landi Gjoni of Varese comes to mind. Lezjan eshte ai Simboli?
Yea, he's from Tale. Met him at a NT game, he's wacko. There are plenty though, hundreds of Albanians in the ultras here in north Italy.
As for these guys getting kicked out they don't seem to be part of the ultras group and they were filming and usually Ultras don't like to show their faces on camera.
I read at Albania Team that he was filming in the first match then later he went there with his friends (albanians and kurds) and did that again, kinda gangsta acting to silence the local ultras. But that page though has become worse than JOQ with fake or tendentious news.
Princ

Everyone with a camera in their hand these days..
Princ

Aguero retires from football with heart problems.

Players falling over left and right these days. Must be that new artificial turf causing it.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:45 pm Aguero retires from football with heart problems.

Players falling over left and right these days. Must be that new artificial turf causing it.
Or maybe the COVID vaccine.
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:58 pm Or maybe the COVID vaccine.
Could also be a symptom of climate change.

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:45 pm Aguero retires from football with heart problems.

Totally got nothing to do with them playing more football than ever before. Or the effect at seeing these types of medical instances that make them more memorable to you.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

"Left and right?" Off the top of my head all I can think of is Eriksen and Aguero. Who else? I take it Miklos Feher got the vaccine too, right?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Who knows what kind of PEDs these guys are taking. Plenty of bodybuilders drop dead in 40s/50s.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information