Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Drini

Princ wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm Patriots do not subvert their own nations core values to promote a globalist agenda.

Patriots do not undermine the nuclear family with feminist/LGBTQHIV+ policies. You seem to confuse the term “patriot” with “puppet.”
The definition of patriot goes as follows: "A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors."

Giving people equal rights doesn't clash with that. It might clash with your right wing, misogynistic and homophobic world view, but that only tells us that you're probably an incel and will blame your misfortune on everyone else but yourself.

Don't beat yourself up about it, though. You'll get older.
CanaYouDoIt

Drini wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:58 am
Princ wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm Patriots do not subvert their own nations core values to promote a globalist agenda.

Patriots do not undermine the nuclear family with feminist/LGBTQHIV+ policies. You seem to confuse the term “patriot” with “puppet.”
The definition of patriot goes as follows: "A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors."

Giving people equal rights doesn't clash with that. It might clash with your right wing, misogynistic and homophobic world view, but that only tells us that you're probably an incel and will blame your misfortune on everyone else but yourself.

Don't beat yourself up about it, though. You'll get older.
The guy is in America and Fox News has got him by the balls, anything from Covid to basic human rights and he’ll give you some bs arguments.

Because apparently giving women and gay people rights will destroy the Albanian and not the corruption , and lack of basics for the population.

He’s either a kid who will grow out of it once he stops jerking to Shapiro or an adult who’s too far gone down the American foxhole.
Princ

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:17 pmKurti is the ENEMY of his people, as he raises the globalist rainbow flag in the middle of Pristina, to signify the satanic occupation of Kosovo.
I'm just curious, who's the antidote to Kurti in Kosov?
Princ

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:13 pmThe one who promotes strong families and rejects satanism.
Like anyone in particular? And what is this satanism you keep referring to?
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm
Drini wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:41 am 14 yr old edge lord detected.

Kurti isn't a nationalist. Kurti is a patriot.
And what's wrong with giving people rights?
How is that being a traitor?
Patriots do not subvert their own nations core values to promote a globalist agenda.

I couldn't take this seriously when I saw lgbt hiv+
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Debat i madh ka plas ne Kosove per koncertin e Goran Bregovic. Kosovaret sic duket po e shkarkojn mllefin per mini-shengenin ballkanik permes ketij koncerti. Disa qe po kerkojn anullimin e koncertit po perdorin argumenta qesharak si "Bregovici me kenget e tij i ka frymezu ushtaret serb per masakra ne Kosove" ndersa "kozmopolitet" andej kufirit shpejt paskan harru qe futbollistet shqiptar rrezikonin te mos te dilnin te gjalle nga stadiumi i Beogradit. Ne parim jam dakort se nuk ka cfare i duhet kosovareve se cili kengetar performon apo cfare muzike degjojn shqiptaret andej kufirit por nuk po arrij me kuptu perfitimin prej ketij koncerti.
Kuqaloshi maoist
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Une Nuk e kuptoj qe pak kengetare Italian edhe greek mbeten per te ftuar kete Serbin. Organizatoret duhet ta dinin qe kjo zgjodhje do shkaktonte konflikt sidomos kur kishin edhe shume Kengetar Kosovar.
  • Information