UFC/MMA/Boxing

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:01 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:48 am It is not only Marku world champion in their book, they have already declared "world champ" Keta, Uldedaj.
Uldedaj looks to be the real deal!

Only 24 and ranked 32nd in his category with an undefeated record of 14-0. Hopefully, we will see him take part in some huge fights down the road!
He is not world champion
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:42 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm Dont you understand ? Wilder literally turned down the opportunity of more money and the belts to fight AJ and instead went for Fury who he thought was going to be an easy match.

Fury holds 1 belt, has NEVER defended his belts and has only fought Wlad and Wilder, no one else on his record is worth mentioning.

"Paper champ" just say you don't know what you're talking about and bounce.
Who has AJ fought other than washed up 40 year olds? He does not have a single win on his resume that compares to Fury beating Wilder.

The IBF, WBA and WBO belts Joshua was defending belong to Fury! AJ was paper champion, as he never dethroned Fury in the ring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8QKWekkjgM
Who has Fury fought you fool ? AJ's record is much better.

Whyte, Parker, Pulev, Povetkin and now Usyk. Fury wishes he has a list like that. All top 10 fighters, all mandatory . All while defending his titles that he won.

Fury lost his titles when he decided not to defend them and become a coke head. I've defended the World heavyweight titles the same amount as him , ZERO !
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:47 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:42 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm Dont you understand ? Wilder literally turned down the opportunity of more money and the belts to fight AJ and instead went for Fury who he thought was going to be an easy match.

Fury holds 1 belt, has NEVER defended his belts and has only fought Wlad and Wilder, no one else on his record is worth mentioning.

"Paper champ" just say you don't know what you're talking about and bounce.
Who has AJ fought other than washed up 40 year olds? He does not have a single win on his resume that compares to Fury beating Wilder.

The IBF, WBA and WBO belts Joshua was defending belong to Fury! AJ was paper champion, as he never dethroned Fury in the ring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8QKWekkjgM
Who has Fury fought you fool ? AJ's record is much better.

Whyte, Parker, Pulev, Povetkin and now Usyk. Fury wishes he has a list like that. All top 10 fighters, all mandatory . All while defending his titles that he won.

Fury lost his titles when he decided not to defend them and become a coke head. I've defended the World heavyweight titles the same amount as him , ZERO !
39 year old Pulev? 38 year old Povetkin? Pulev was not a top fighter even in his prime let alone at 39. Povetkin was a decent fighter in his prime but fell off a lot.

Parker and Whyte are decent wins, B-level opponents for sure, so you can say AJ's resume is more filled out, but I value that Fury fought Wilder 3x soon. Also has a better Wlad win, 2x young chisora who is competitive even now, Wallin who I believe will beat Whyte, and crucially is undefeated. AJ has 2 losses on his record
Princ

Joshua best wins:
-Klitschko 2 years after Fury ended his 11 year undefeated streak and mentally destroyed him
-39 year old Povetkin
-39 year old Pulev
-Whyte who got KOed by 41 year old Povetkin
-Parker who barely got by Hughie Fury and lost to Dillian Whyte
-Ran like a coward in Saudi Arabia to beat fat man Ruiz

Joshua losses:
-Got murked by Ruiz in New York
-Got beaten from bell to bell by a cruiserweight

Fury best wins:
-11 year undefeated Lineal Champion of 18 defences Klitschko in his own back garden (Düsseldorf)
-4 year undefeated champion of 7 title defences Wilder (40-0, 39KO) in his own back garden (Los Angeles)
-KOed Wilder in rematch (Las Vegas)

Fury losses:
-Lost only to himself, 3 years out the ring from depression but made best comeback I have ever seen with my eyes

There is only ONE, Tyson Fury!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:12 pm Joshua best wins:
-Klitschko 2 years after Fury ended his 11 year undefeated streak and mentally destroyed him
-39 year old Povetkin
-39 year old Pulev
-Whyte who got KOed by 41 year old Povetkin
-Parker who barely got by Hughie Fury and lost to Dillian Whyte
-Ran like a coward in Saudi Arabia to beat fat man Ruiz

Joshua losses:
-Got murked by Ruiz in New York
-Got beaten from bell to bell by a cruiserweight

Fury best wins:
-11 year undefeated Lineal Champion of 18 defences Klitschko in his own back garden (Düsseldorf)
-4 year undefeated champion of 7 title defences Wilder (40-0, 39KO) in his own back garden (Los Angeles)
-KOed Wilder in rematch (Las Vegas)

Fury losses:
-Lost only to himself, 3 years out the ring from depression but made best comeback I have ever seen with my eyes

There is only ONE, Tyson Fury!
Look at the way you're spinning things ... I could easily do the same. Trump esque, not surprisingly its coming from you.
Princ

Marku has climbed inside the top 70 after beating Prodan. He is now the highest ranked Albanian (64) in his weight class, leaving behind Meriton Karaxha (88).

Next bout will be his first defence of the IBF International welterweight title, scheduled for November 20 in London.
CanaYouDoIt

Marku has said the plan is 2 more fights before a world title fight . And it’s clear he’s going down the IBF route , maybe this fight will be someone like Avenesyan or the Uzbek who holds the IBF intercontinental belt because it has to be a step up if he’s fighting for a world belt in 2 fights . Either way I think he loses unless they give him an easier opponent .

EDIT:

Looks like its a Boxxer fight since he has 1 more fight under contract so I guess its an easier opponent.
Princ

Haxhi Krasniqi has lost the IBO light heavyweight title via split decision in his first defence, a rematch against Dominic Boesel.

The King returns tonight in Las Vegas! Hoping for a big win!
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:43 pm https://twitter.com/NOCKOSOVO/status/14 ... 94850?s=20

Have we won a medal before ?
I thought Albania boycotted the event because Serbia did not allow Kosovo to participate.
  • Information