UFC/MMA/Boxing

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:44 am
I thought Albania boycotted the event because Serbia did not allow Kosovo to participate.
The world feration did threaten to ban Albania for 10 years if the boycott would happen... I hope he goes for Gold so we get to hear the Albanian hymn in Belgrade.
Princ

Marku huge favorite (-5000) to take out Luisetto.
CanaYouDoIt

Should be a early KO, don’t care for this fight but I’m sure we’ll see them make a huge deal out of this irrelevant bout .
Princ

Pillow fisted Marku (-5000) cannot even KO some Uber driver from France when he has a noticeable size advantage.
CanaYouDoIt

He’s all talk , I’ve said that from day 1 . Will get destroyed by the son of “Nigel Benn” or anyone decent , him saying it in an Albanian pronunciation is making some idiots think he said the n word .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 am He’s all talk , I’ve said that from day 1 . Will get destroyed by the son of “Nigel Benn” or anyone decent , him saying it in an Albanian pronunciation is making some idiots think he said the n word .
Albanians are weird, Reshat Mati is really talented boxer but it is not recognised in Albania and Kosovo while Florian Marku and Robin Krasniqi suck badly as boxers and they are "superstars".
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:51 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 am He’s all talk , I’ve said that from day 1 . Will get destroyed by the son of “Nigel Benn” or anyone decent , him saying it in an Albanian pronunciation is making some idiots think he said the n word .
Albanians are weird, Reshat Mati is really talented boxer but it is not recognised in Albania and Kosovo while Florian Marku and Robin Krasniqi suck badly as boxers and they are "superstars".
Mati will get there one day but I’m still a little disappointed with his performances too .

Krasiniqi has actually competed with the best and won a genuine world title , Marku is fighting bums and not getting them out the ring.

As soon as he steps up it’s lights out for him it seems.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:51 am
They were both born in Albania and Kosovo. Reshat was born in Staten Island. He does have a following among NY Albanians though but probably needs a title bput to become more recognizable. I've known about him since he was 12 but he's still very young.
Princ

Marku couldn’t crack an egg and fights off the back foot like a coward. Was running all night against the smaller man. Albanians in attendance should have asked for their money back.

Uldedaj is easily best prospect coming up..

Princ wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:57 pm Marku couldn’t crack an egg and fights off the back foot like a coward. Was running all night against the smaller man. Albanians in attendance should have asked for their money back.

Uldedaj is easily best prospect coming up..
Marku is shit and so is Uldedaj. None of them will ever be prolific boxers or champs. Hype jobs.

Reshat Mati has the tools to become a great boxer, but it will be hard in his weight class, as there are many good boxers there. I had hopes for Albon Pervizaj, but he's weak mentally and has been away from boxing for a few years now, just returned with a fight I think. He's still young though, but I doubt that there's a bright future for him in boxing.
  • Information