EuroLeague

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

lavta

Hey,

I don't know if you allow English posts here but I'll try my luck.

I've decided to make whatever I can to help European basketball and its troubling financial situation as a pure European basketball fan. This post is about that.

Reddit is a popular website, majority of its users are American though. There aren't many European users there outside of Britain, not many European basketball fans on Reddit. But we decided to revive a subreddit at that site which is: r/Euroleague. You can click this link to access to the subreddit (two designs exist, this one is the better version visually): https://old.reddit.com/r/Euroleague/

Euroleague content is prevalent but we officially are a Euroleague and Eurocup subreddit and other European basketball content, discussion, activity is encouraged as well.

I believe European basketball would do better with an active content and discussion platform in English, so please consider joining the subreddit for English content and discussion about Euroleague and European basketball. We would like to have as many active users as possible.
  • Information