Forum improvements and suggestions!

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:37 am Some of you probably experienced a few interruptions. Updated the forum software and database. Also added the following extentions:
1. Thumb up , thanks for post
2. Modern multi quote, you can select only the part you want to reply to or multiple parts. And click the button that appears once you select the texts. (The selection works only on desktop not mobile )
3. Added direct convertion of links into media embeding. So to embed youtube, instagram, twitter and other 100 social and media websites it can be done automatically by link posting or by [media][/media] .
Thanks for keeping this forum alive man and making it better. Your efforts are truly appreciated. Cheers
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Would there be a way to like a post/comment on the fly (without it going to a new page)?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shpati wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:02 pm Would there be a way to like a post/comment on the fly (without it going to a new page)?
I’ll look into it but it’s an old addon that hasn’t been updated so for a while.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Added a new section “EURO 2024”, it will be private for forum users Only so i invite all albanians lurking here to register if they need updates on ticket sales or extra tickets our members will have to sell here.
  • Information