World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

I also must apologize to Dallku. After seeing Emi Martinez's celebration I have to say Albanians and Argentines are a lot more similar than I thought. I would have done the same thing.
artan

It’s silly to think Messi isn’t the GOAT or an all time great if they didn’t win. Is he supposed to stop his defender from doing a handball or giving up multiple penalties? Is he responsible for Martinez missing chances on goal?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 am It’s silly to think Messi isn’t the GOAT or an all time great if they didn’t win. Is he supposed to stop his defender from doing a handball or giving up multiple penalties? Is he responsible for Martinez missing chances on goal?
You're in the finals twice, you gotta win at least once. No excuses. That's why MJ is the GOAT.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:03 am
artan wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 am It’s silly to think Messi isn’t the GOAT or an all time great if they didn’t win. Is he supposed to stop his defender from doing a handball or giving up multiple penalties? Is he responsible for Martinez missing chances on goal?
You're in the finals twice, you gotta win at least once. No excuses. That's why MJ is the GOAT.
Messi has won numerous Champion Leagues, La Liga, cups, etc.

International is different as it’s infrequent and he’s unable to chose his teams. Also, if your gonna compare to MJ its a stupid argument. No one would say MJ isn’t the GOAT if the dream team hypothetically loss.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:03 am
Why the f*** are you bringing up MJ ? And why are you comparing the WC which comes every 4 years to the NBA Finals ?

If that’s your criteria for being the goat then Bill Russell wipes the floor with MJ 👍🏼
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:09 am Football doesn't have a clear goat unlike basketball. Pele, Maradona, Messi all are viable candidates. I'd add even Zidane and the 2 Ronaldos (Brazil /Portugese) in there. Except CR7, all of them won World Cups and had good club careers. CR7 has the best club career ever though and won a EUROs.
At this point you can’t argue anything but Messi.

Most balondors, golden boots, most assists of all time , only guy to win 2 World Cup POTTs, more goals than the guys named, more everything.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:33 pm Really should have took Argentina to raise the cup instead of Argentina moneyline though...
I took Argentina back in June for $100 to lift the cup. Paid $900
  • Information