EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

And the Albanian scores. Was he cursing the Macedonians. in some Slavic language?
Dallku

Macedonia's best hope for a point is Ukraine now.

Ukraine might have even more firepower than Austria though so it won't be easy.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Alioski himself is a defensive liability aswell. Ademi and Bardhi could cut a place in this Albanian nt the others not. Btw they didn’t sing the hymn, they’re making a point that albanians are constituent of N. Macedonia and they exist. That’s how it should be. I’m only sorry we lost Bardhi.
Plako

Head of MK FA is Albanian. Top 3 teams in MK are Albanian. Things have changed there.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:52 pm And the Albanian scores. Was he cursing the Macedonians. in some Slavic language?
Arnautavic is a Serb
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:49 pm Yeah Macedonia's amateurism on defense is getting exposed now.
It’s all about balance. When Albania plays super defensive we beg to have some balance in the lineup with width, pace and attacking prowess. When Macedonia plays super fast and attacking they should probably get a bit more defensive and make sure to give their amateur defenders some coverage. Somewhere in the middle is always the best.

And I feel bad because they gave up three amateur goals. The second one not so much but the others were just amateurish.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:55 pm Head of MK FA is Albanian. Things have changed there.
Like that makes up for anything, f*** that country and everything they've done to us.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Talking if Albanian/MK players there is a ton of diaspora talent in Prva Liga. Elmas won't be the only one soon. We should be more aggressive with MK youth but FSHF won't play any Macedonians unless they're very good
Plako

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Plako wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:52 pm And the Albanian scores. Was he cursing the Macedonians. in some Slavic language?
Arnautavic is a Serb
I know he is but his last name is also ARNAUTovic. Clearly of Albanian origin.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:56 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Arnautavic is a Serb
I know he is but his last name is also ARNAUTovic. Clearly of Albanian origin.
Had a search a while back, means someone who is evil in Serbian, like a previous family member who is a murderer or a Serb who came from Albanian lands.
  • Information