EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:49 pm Yeah Macedonia's amateurism on defense is getting exposed now.
It’s all about balance. When Albania plays super defensive we beg to have some balance in the lineup with width, pace and attacking prowess. When Macedonia plays super fast and attacking they should probably get a Ki bit more defensive and make sure to give their amateur defenders some coverage. Somewhere in the middle is always the best.

And I feel bad because they gave up three amateur goals. The second one not so much but the others were just amateurish.
MK plays a lot like Kosovo, focusing on technical and attacking football with zero emphasis on defense.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:53 pm Alioski himself is a defensive liability aswell. Ademi and Bardhi could cut a place in this Albanian nt the others not. Btw they didn’t sing the hymn, they’re making a point that albanians are constituent of N. Macedonia and they exist. That’s how it should be. I’m only sorry we lost Bardhi.
Alioski is tremendous offensively. To me he had a hell of a game and a lot of their chances are created by him. He’d be perfect in our set up opposite of Hysaj. He has pace, width, technical ability and the mentality to attack defenders. I think he’s their key player.

I just think Macedonia’s back line and goalie are a nightmare. You can’t rely on them. They make Strakosha/Berisha and our back line look professional.
Pjetër

lmao @ Arnautovic talking shit
Princ

Good first half by Macedonia but got progressively worse into the second.

The bigger, stronger, better conditioned Austrians deservedly took it home.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We just need one Bardhi or Shaqiri or Bajrami to give us a bit or attacking flair.
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:03 pm We just need one Bardhi or Shaqiri or Bajrami to give us a bit or attacking flair.
Bare ain’t half bad. We need more players in midfield to link up with him. Rest of our midfield is trash right now.
CanaYouDoIt

So the Ukrainians have a straight up Brazillian who clearly isn't Ukrainian playing for them but we're not allowed an actual Albanian because he played for the U21s of another nation ...
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:18 pm So the Ukrainians have a straight up Brazillian who clearly isn't Ukrainian playing for them but we're not allowed an actual Albanian because he played for the U21s of another nation ...
Marlos has been living in Ukraine for 5+ years. FIFA lists that as one of the requirements to neutralize a player. Countries like England, Germany and France do this all the time in grabbing players who don’t know the first thing about that country.

It’s really stupid that Bajrami isn’t allowed but FIFA has their allegiance to the bigger nations.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:26 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:18 pm So the Ukrainians have a straight up Brazillian who clearly isn't Ukrainian playing for them but we're not allowed an actual Albanian because he played for the U21s of another nation ...
Marlos has been living in Ukraine for 5+ years. FIFA lists that as one of the requirements to neutralize a player. Countries like England, Germany and France do this all the time in grabbing players who don’t know the first thing about that country.

It’s really stupid that Bajrami isn’t allowed but FIFA has their allegiance to the bigger nations.
I know why he's playing for them but he shouldn't because he isn't Ukrainian, not by blood, not even born and raised there, just a mercenary.
CanaYouDoIt

So apparently Arnautavic screamed "F*ck your Albanian mothers!"
  • Information