EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

That is a totally bullshit penalty. I love Sterling but it's obvious he did everything to initiate contact and take a dive there.
Dallku

Denmark has been very organized and disciplined but felt like it was a matter of time for England. The pressure was too much.

The final should be interesting.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:18 pm That is a totally bullshit penalty. I love Sterling but it's obvious he did everything to initiate contact and take a dive there.
If such terrible decision can't be overturned by VAR than there is no point to use it.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

Wonder which UEFA cronies have been betting on a England-Italy final! A ball was also rolled in front of Sterling as he made his run into the box which normally means a stoppage of play, but no, even if someone had thrown a knife onto the pitch that play would have continued. Corrupt through and through and I pity Denmark. Class throughout
RedFootballs

In a tournament where there are teams travelling all over the continent who thought to give England their round of 16, semi finals and finals at their home turf with barely any opposition fans allowed? You may as well have let them host the tournament. Fucking sick and tired of UEFA and their bullshit, they'll turn blind eye to compromise of competitive integrity if it suits their goals
Dallku

This random home field advantage was the worst thing about this tournament. It didn't make sense that some were favorited more than others.

Better to just keep it in 1 country or even 2 like it has been done before.
RedFootballs

I see the final going two ways. Either Italy win and it's what we expect. Or England will win through fraud, that simple. It's clear this tournament has been setup for them to win. The best England squad in terms of talent of all time barely managed to squeak past Denmark with a ghost penalty. It tells you it all.
CanaYouDoIt

Well as a guy born and raised in England I have not supported them the whole time. I got no choice but to enjoy this Final and support them now. The atmosphere is crazy right now.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:08 am Well as a guy born and raised in England I have not supported them the whole time. I got no choice but to enjoy this Final and support them now. The atmosphere is crazy right now.
You can be happy either way. You’ll take some joy on their suffering if they lose ;)
  • Information