EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Kudos to Italy. Mancini has done an amazing job with this group. I think Spain was the best team this tournament but what a performance by the Italians. England will continue disappoint. It’s in their DNA
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:20 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:17 am Dont see why you're trying to take the piss out of guys like Saka , the kid is 19 and going straight to the top. Everyone misses pens. We've seen Messi , Mbappe , Ronaldo all miss them.
Then they shouldn't be at that stage if age is such a factor. Saka was one of the worst players for England today. I blame the coach though(bringing them on to take penalties especially was the biggest wtf move ever).

Messi and Ronaldo get killed when they miss penalties. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for you at that top level. England hasn't won a title since the 1960's...

Sancho-Rashford-Saka let their adopted country down.
Quite a things wrong here. 1) "Adopted country" no its their country, born and raised there.
2) No one feels sorry? Have you not seen the support by all professionals and a loads of fans minus the racist bastards.
3) I'm talking about you and some others who have come to the viewpoint that Saka isn't good.
CanaYouDoIt

Italy won the Euros like I said they would without their 3ATB. Lets hope Reja sees you need to be flexible instead of trying to force down onto us this crap system of his.

Djim and Kumbulla as a 2 is on the better end of CB partnerships in International football. With Hysaj RB too, heck play him LB with Balliu RB it will be very solid. Frees up 1 extra guy to go attack since we need all the help we can get in that department.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I only feel sorry for English players that got those racist messages and comments all over socials. They tried so hard to knee against racist even trying to make eastern Europe teams to do it but the problem is in England. I haven’t seen anywhere racist slurs from their fans against NT black players of France, Italy or Germany. Mbappe lost a key penalty aswell. Unfortunately for them they’ll go down as Roberto Baggio in 1994 Italy WC final loss against Brasil. Mentally it will be challenging taking other PKs in international finals but a champion is a champion and in these situations you make the difference, Bonnuci and Keane took their pks perfectly.

For the rest the field showed it. Italy’s midfield and defence were superior. Ball possession makes you control the tempo and can become tiring for the opponent.

Albania doesn’t have midfielders that can hold and keep the ball. Since Kukeli we haven’t had anyone who is good dictating tempo in midfield. Gjasula is slow and makes plenty of mistakes, Ndoji has potential and has grown some muscles but has been an injury prone and hasn’t shown anything at Nt level. Reja is obsessed with his 3cbs he did the same wherever he went, Napoli-Lazio-Atalanta... Just hoping somehow we can get Bajrami and some winger comes out of genie's lamp cause even at youth level we have no decent wingers.
artan

Italy had a fantastic performance from their wingers and midfield all tournament. Chiesa, Insigne and Berrardi provided so much width, pace and creativity from the width positions and were lethal on the counters. Jorginho and Verrati are obviously world class in the midfield and can control a game.

That’s the difference between them and Albania. Without that even Chiellini and Bonucci would struggle with Albania. It’s why I think we should just play with a 3-4-3 and go with two out and out wingers who can provide some counter attacking threat.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Quite a things wrong here. 1) "Adopted country" no its their country, born and raised there.

Interesting because your energy is not the same for those of Albanian ancestry like the Januzajs and Xhaka who play for other countries. You call them "traitors" and all sort of names..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:50 pm Italy won the Euros like I said they would without their 3ATB. Lets hope Reja sees you need to be flexible instead of trying to force down onto us this crap system of his.

Djim and Kumbulla as a 2 is on the better end of CB partnerships in International football. With Hysaj RB too, heck play him LB with Balliu RB it will be very solid. Frees up 1 extra guy to go attack since we need all the help we can get in that department.
If Balliu can start for a La Liga team, I think we have one of the best defences in the world football. At least individually. Even Strakosha, Lazio did him dirty after he got sick and wanted to cash in. Reina wasn't playing any better, if not worse. Strakosha helped Lazio beat Borussia with an awesome performance earlier in the year.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:37 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Interesting because your energy is not the same for those of Albanian ancestry like the Januzajs and Xhaka who play for other countries. You call them "traitors" and all sort of names..
Hold up because that's not even the same thing. I don't call guys like Xhaka and Adnan traitors , they're playing for nations that took our people in times of need, I'm talking about the idiots playing for Macedonia or Greece etc.
  • Information