EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sorry England!
CanaYouDoIt

Feel so so sorry for Saka. Youngest player taking the biggest pen. He'll come back stronger.
Princ

Diversity is our greatest strength!

Congratulations to Euro 2020 winners, Austria!
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Chiellini what a boss. Italy deserved this win 100%.
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:20 am Feel so so sorry for Saka. Youngest player taking the biggest pen. He'll come back stronger.
England had only one shot on target in 120 + minutes. Scoring that early went against them mentally. I don’t see anything special on Saka, Rashford missed aswell. The WC will be played in 5 months, England can try to bring that home 😁
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

We would have done much better than Macedonia in this tournament. It makes me so pissed we dont qualify when these half ass teams are qualifying.
Simboli i Diellit

Genti wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:37 am We would have done much better than Macedonia in this tournament. It makes me so pissed we dont qualify when these half ass teams are qualifying.
Macedonia was first and last. There will be no more teams from League D. We just need some consistency reaching 2-3 place in Euro and WC qualifiers. We can’t beat the likes of Hungary and Poland.
Dallku

The 3 young English "stars" were shitting themselves on those penalties. Weird coaching decision to sub them on for penalties lol

Well deserved win for Italy. Keep in mind that they won without a lethal striker. Immobile was underwhelming all tournament long. But that midfield trio of Jorginho-Barella-Verratti is too high level. Bonucci and Chiellini are obviously the definition of solid. They are legends after all.
CanaYouDoIt

Dont see why you're trying to take the piss out of guys like Saka , the kid is 19 and going straight to the top. Everyone misses pens. We've seen Messi , Mbappe , Ronaldo all miss them.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:17 am Dont see why you're trying to take the piss out of guys like Saka , the kid is 19 and going straight to the top. Everyone misses pens. We've seen Messi , Mbappe , Ronaldo all miss them.
Then they shouldn't be at that stage if age is such a factor. Saka was one of the worst players for England today. I blame the coach though(bringing them on to take penalties especially was the biggest wtf move ever).

Messi and Ronaldo get killed when they miss penalties. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for you at that top level. England hasn't won a title since the 1960's...

Sancho-Rashford-Saka let their adopted country down.
  • Information