World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

artan wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:03 pm I guess they're current expectations are low since their talent level is meh compared to previous generations.
When did you see a Serbia with more talent than what they have today?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:11 pm
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:43 pm You can't wait to watch the very last match of the group stage lol
Serbia and Switzerland have only met each other one time in history, and it was among the greatest matches I have ever seen. Aleksandar Mitrovic put Serbia on the board just 5 minutes in, but Albanians had the last laugh in the 90th!

Which other upcoming matchup of World Cup 2022 brings anywhere near this level of excitement?
Not disagreeing that the 2018 match was insane because of the narrative especially because both Swiss players that scored were Albanian. I'm looking forward to this match as well. Just wanted to point out your obsession with Mitrovic and Serbia lol.
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:47 pm Just wanted to point out your obsession with Mitrovic and Serbia lol.
Mitro scored 50 goals faster than Ronaldo and Messi..

No denying that he is the best player around at the moment. Serbia is on a tear of late and looks better than ever!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ecuador and Uruguay are the teams i will support on this World Cup. Moises Caicedo is most recognised player of Ecuador thanks to brilliant performances with Brighton but still massively underrated player and definitely has potential to play on one of best clubs in the world. Gonzalo Plata has struggled with Valladolid and his numbers on club level wasn't great, with national team is totally different beast and he was leading his national team on South America qualifiers so i definitely except him to be one of the stars of tournament.
Uruguay is most impressive football nation on the world when it comes of producing world class players. It will be first World Cup without Tabarez and their team looks like good mix of experienced players and newcomers. I can't wait to see Valverde leading this team and i hope Araujo will be also fit to play.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

200 billion spent and they forget to buy a team. Full of “Qataris” from Sudan and Portugal and Iraq. I’m so happy they’re getting fucked
Princ

FIFA was under pressure to take Iran spot and give to Ukraine. I was going to suggest also taking Saudi spot and giving to Italy, as they have earned it.. :zgerdhimje:

Go Iran tomorrow!
Dallku

Ylli Aga was in the Albania-Qatar friendly and after the game he said that this will be the worst team of the WC by far. You can see it now.. They are very amateurish.

Only way they could beat Ecuador is if the game was fixed like it was rumored to.
Princ

Without Italy in World Cup, who’s anthem will Albanians sing along too now?
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:04 pm Ylli Aga was in the Albania-Qatar friendly and after the game he said that this will be the worst team of the WC by far. You can see it now.. They are very amateurish.

Only way they could beat Ecuador is if the game was fixed like it was rumored to.
When I heard they beat our C team 1-0 I knew at that point they were terrible
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:09 pm Without Italy in World Cup, who’s anthem will Albanians sing along too now?
#HoppSwiss

Presumably, we'll all just support whatever nation we've grown up in. I'm sure you'll be cheering on the USA
  • Information