COVID-19 in Albania

Seksioni në gjuhën Shqipe i forumit me tema nga më të ndryshmet . Zonë ku flitet veç Shqip ! "Gjuha dhe njerëzit janë tapia e vendit dhe gjuha ruhet atje ku flitet !"

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:52 pm People smoking shisha in lokale full while 20 people are dying daily. They dont give a f***. And quite a good portion of them still dont believe in it or at least think the government is making up the numbers. Currently isolated, trying to protect my parents because someone i had contact was infected. One hour ago, my dad tells me a person he had contact with was infected as well (in his work, he could not avoid). Yeah, its really bad
Our culture of sweeping thing under the rug for the sake of saving face doesn't help in a situation like this. I find it fascinating that these same people who don't believe in the virus and openly disobey the government rules also blame the government for the situation. Seeing American brains on Trump has been fascinating, but seeing Albanian brains on Trump is even more so.
  • Information