Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

De Biasi rumored to take over Kosova. Sad news for Rashica.
artan

I would like that alot for Kosova. They need someone to whip discipline and grit into them and obviously the fans will get behind Di Biasi.
Dallku

De Biasi would give them some defensive stability but holy shit will it be ugly. He will play Kryeziu and Dresevic as wingers and just lob long balls at Muriqi hoping for a miracle lol
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 pm De Biasi rumored to take over Kosova. Sad news for Rashica.
:zgerdhimje:
artan

If Kosova were to get Mergim Berisha, Di Biasi would probably play a 4-4-2 with Muriqi/Berisha up front, Hadergjonaj and Rashica on the wings and probably get some sluggers centrally. Would probably mirror that one formation he rolled out against Norway where Cani was in the midfield defensively and Salihi up top (just replace them with Berisha and Muriqi).

--------Muriqi--Berisha
Hadergjonj--Berisha-???--Rashica
--Aliti--Rrahmani--Fazli--Vojvoda

Maybe he plays Domgjoni in for V.berisha and has him play the Abrashi role.
Princ

I was hoping that “BABA i futbollit, Murinjo i Kosoves” Ismet Munishi would take over.

Only he has the knowledge and determination needed to right the ship for Kosovo.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/triumf ... kete-lige/
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:35 pm If Kosova were to get Mergim Berisha, Di Biasi would probably play a 4-4-2 with Muriqi/Berisha up front, Hadergjonaj and Rashica on the wings and probably get some sluggers centrally. Would probably mirror that one formation he rolled out against Norway where Cani was in the midfield defensively and Salihi up top (just replace them with Berisha and Muriqi).

--------Muriqi--Berisha
Hadergjonj--Berisha-???--Rashica
--Aliti--Rrahmani--Fazli--Vojvoda

Maybe he plays Domgjoni in for V.berisha and has him play the Abrashi role.
Is Andi Lila eligible to play for Kosova?
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
Simboli i DiellitAurora BulkualisCanaYouDoIt
Dallku

Today they played their strongest team and got slapped by Jordan (a superliga level team) at home. The stadium in Prishtina was also more than half empty.

I called it from the beginning and was clowned. Once the "beginner's enthusiasm" runs out they would be toast and that's exactly what happened. Players are now playing to their real level. No more overachieving from euhoria. You don't see Herolind Shala playing like prime Roy Keane and Aliti like prime Cannavaro anymore.

At least we won't be hearing about super talents, "Brazil of the Balkans", Albania being doomed because they got accepted, etc.. Reality is the opposite.
Princ

Muric must have shown up drunk again.
Plis1

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:50 pm Today they played their strongest team and got slapped by Jordan (a superliga level team) at home. The stadium in Prishtina was also more than half empty.

I called it from the beginning and was clowned. Once the "beginner's enthusiasm" runs out they would be toast and that's exactly what happened. Players are now playing to their real level. No more overachieving from euhoria. You don't see Herolind Shala playing like prime Roy Keane and Aliti like prime Cannavaro anymore.

At least we won't be hearing about super talents, "Brazil of the Balkans", Albania being doomed because they got accepted, etc.. Reality is the opposite.
LMAO, it took you only three years to say you were right. Kosova is in a mess right now, but they're still able to create and attack against the very best too.
  • Information