Who should be De Biasi successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who should be our next manager?

You may select 1 option

View results
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm more concerned with quality players than a manager. Otherwise it would be nice if Gdb stayed.
Berti
Team: Leeds

We should turn every stone and beyond to get Besnik Hasi. It's logical and he is way better than DB. I'd have him now let alone after euros.
Albo_eagle

ZenMaster wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Has to be an Albanian. If it was an Albanian manager before the game vs the shkijet, he would of shown them videos of the Raçak massacare ect and let them know this was more than a football match.
Kreshnik Spahiu?
Haha wouldn't be the worst choice.

Honestly i think Besnik Hasi deserves the chance, and he would be right on so many levels. His biggest achievement at Anderlecht is the amount of talents that have vome theough under him like Tielsman and Praet. This shows he trusts youth and our team looks like it will go through a revamp now with Rashica, Avdijaj, Zeneli, Kaçe, Hysaj, Ajeti and many more all very young. He has done a ok job aswell at Anderlecht in terms of results. He is a Shqipëtar from Kosovë so that would also help boost unity.

Mirel Josa would maybe be worth a shot.

As for our chances for qualifying for the world cup, i think many of you are overestimating how hard it will be. The scheduling is perfect for us, and as long as we start well then its all in our hands. First two games are Macedonia home and Liechtenstein away so we should get a full six. We cannot afford to slip up in those two games, but with a change of coach, captain and leader Cana leaving and some new youngsters in the team, they may struggle to adapt and take time to settle do6wb which is not an option.
AlMadman

If I was Besnik Hasi I would say NO. It's going to be very hard to reproduce this success, especially with that group we are based in, and Hasi is not the most experienced manager, on top of it, player wise we are going down the shitter everyday that goes by.

People are already complaining or have been complaining about Cana/Mavraj. Imagine when we are stuck with Ajeit and Gjimshiti. Hilarious.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:An Italian or German coach for me. I'm afraid an Albanian coach will not get enough respect from the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What you think about Tramezzani?
Not a bad choice and might be the right one if we want some continuitY if GDB left. I'm afraid he'll be the Italian version of Kuze though who followed a successful Baric.
Plako
Team: Partizani

MadMan wrote:If I was Besnik Hasi I would say NO. It's going to be very hard to reproduce this success, especially with that group we are based in, and Hasi is not the most experienced manager, on top of it, player wise we are going down the shitter everyday that goes by.

People are already complaining or have been complaining about Cana/Mavraj. Imagine when we are stuck with Ajeit and Gjimshiti. Hilarious.
Hasi would very likely be offered way less than GDB by FSHF so on that ground alone he'll most likely reject us. We have a tendency to underpay Albanian coaches and I've always hated hat.
AlMadman

Plako wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:An Italian or German coach for me. I'm afraid an Albanian coach will not get enough respect from the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a bad choice and might be the right one if we want some continuitY if GDB left. I'm afraid he'll be the Italian version of Kuze though who followed a successful Baric.
Tramezzani also seems to be in good terms with the players. Yesterday with Sadikos goal, I noticed Gdb directed Sadiku and the players to celebrate with him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MadMan wrote:
Plako wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:
Tramezzani also seems to be in good terms with the players. Yesterday with Sadikos goal, I noticed Gdb directed Sadiku and the players to celebrate with him.

Tramezzani has good relationships with the players because he is more like a PR to GDB with all players. I remember GDB saying that players write to Tramezzani most of the time. Also Tramezzani is the man on the field who contacts players ahead of De Biasi . With Sadiku in particular he has a special relationship because Tramezzani went 3-4 times in Switzerland to meet Sadiku when he broke his leg and was recovering. If fshf had showed half of that interest/care for Besart Berisha after he was injured probably he would still play for us. The italian staff with some of our ex-players who have played abroad have brought professionalism around the national team. Before we didn't have that extended staff with team manager(bushi) , three assistant coaches(one of them ex player, Bogdani) . Different training and eating regime ect ...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mirel Josa imo. Speaks Albanian, grown up there, a protegee of Shyqyri Rreli, who coached the best Albanian youth team of all time that finished on top of West Germany in qualifiers.

We went from Naim Kryeziu (best Albanian player of all time imo) who found the unofficial Albanian NT, he passed on the torch to Loro Borici who captained NT to Balkan Cup then coached Panajot Pano and Shyqyri Rreli, who in turn coached Mirel Josa.

The guy is a thoroughbred of the Albanian system (the good part of it).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Do you guys really think De Biasi will leave us? He is seen as an outsider as a potential manager for Italy. There is no club that would offer him the glory or what he has now in Albania.
  • Information