Who should be De Biasi successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who should be our next manager?

You may select 1 option

View results
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

He has done a amazing job. That cannot be stated enough. He has given us a full roster of players which we did not previously have. I remember when we went to Norway with Bulku as our only fit midfielder, hoping Basha's passport would come through in time. Him bringing in Mavraj, Rama, Çani and so on was what allowed us to progress and keep moving foward. From Vila and Bulku we have moved to Rashica and Kaçe. He deserves a statue. The job he has done is incredible and is the hardest part. He made us a professional who has the capacity to grow.

Now i think we are ready for the next step and Hasi would be the man for it, as i think the main part is letting this young team grow together with players like Hysaj, Kaçe, Rashica and Avdijaj at the core.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Do you guys really think De Biasi will leave us? He is seen as an outsider as a potential manager for Italy. There is no club that would offer him the glory or what he has now in Albania.
No way. Albania has given him everything he ever dreamed of as a coach. He will be a nobody if he goes anywhere else.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Mirel Josa imo. Speaks Albanian, grown up there, a protegee of Shyqyri Rreli, who coached the best Albanian youth team of all time that finished on top of West Germany in qualifiers.

We went from Naim Kryeziu (best Albanian player of all time imo) who found the unofficial Albanian NT, he passed on the torch to Loro Borici who captained NT to Balkan Cup then coached Panajot Pano and Shyqyri Rreli, who in turn coached Mirel Josa.

The guy is a thoroughbred of the Albanian system (the good part of it).
In any top league Josa would have been a shoe in for the NT manager position. When you put it the way you did it makes even more sense to give him a shot. If GDB leaves, it might be worth giving him a shot since we won't be qualifying for the WC anyways.
Rodon

Well it should be an Albanian therefore Hasi. But I don't see him leaving 100%.
De Biasi for sure gained much more from us than Albanians gained from him, Albania was his footballistic redemption.
artan

Baloz wrote:Well it should be an Albanian therefore Hasi. But I don't see him leaving 100%.
De Biasi for sure gained much more from us than Albanians gained from him, Albania was his footballistic redemption.
I'm not the biggest fan of DB's tactics at times but he's done us alot for us. He's completely re-hauled the roster by throwing out trash players he was inherited with, the likes of Muzaka and Gabon Lika and re-energized the roster with quality players. Sure, you can make the argument that any coach we would've brought in would do the same but I doubt that as all of his predecessors completely ignored the diaspora talent(Although they weren't as relevant as they were now). Good for him being smart enough and realizing you can't win with Muzaka as you're star offensive player contrary to what the Albanian press and the FSHF goons told him(that he's CR7!). He also has helped changed the mentality and discipline of the team to an extent.

He was the coach we needed at the time and I don't think any of us in our wildest dreams would have expected this. Regardless if we crash out in the Euros we are in a good spot for the future with all the new talent brought it. However, I do think the team has stagnated lately.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

And here comes this : http://fshf.org/index.php/sq/lajme/5005-sqarim-publik
Even FSHF is worried so there has to be something true about De Biasi's chances to get Italy's job.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Simboli i Diellit wrote:And here comes this : http://fshf.org/index.php/sq/lajme/5005-sqarim-publik
Even FSHF is worried so there has to be something true about De Biasi's chances to get Italy's job.
Yeah people are just being delusional if they don't think De Biasi would leave in a heartbeat to be the coach of the Italian National team. And I wouldn't blame him for it one bit either.

If he went to coach Serbia or Greece or something then I would pissed off. But for now we have to assume that Italy might give him the spot and if so who will replace him?
Albo_eagle

If the FSHF were smart they would start talking to Hasi now. Cannot state enough how right he is for this job for two main reasons: the amount of young players coming through and he can be the man to make sure the Kosova players continue to choose Albania.

De Biasi did a great job for us and of he wants to go he can.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I edited the topic and put the poll options on it. Hasi seems the natural option to me too. There would be so much pressure to archieve something during next qualifiers on him but the realistic fans would understand. Giving him the job for next 4 years would be the best choice.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Literally the only person you put up there was Hasi, so of course he's going to get most of the votes. :D

I'm still of the mind that Mirel Josa would do a good job. Took amateur players (especially defensively), made EL group stages, managed to get a win against Sporting, and all while playing attacking football.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information