Who should be De Biasi successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who should be our next manager?

You may select 1 option

View results
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:56 pm
Why would we get a domestic coach when all of our best players are diaspora players or barely played in Albania?

I think they need a coach that instills confidence and maybe a hard ass kind of coach. Also a coach that plays his best players. Only Albania would bench a La Liga fullback for a Qatari reject or an up and coming premier league striker for a striker who hasn't scored a first league goal since 2016.
It’s not about tactics or discipline anymore unless we’re getting a Klopp or Tuchel level coach. Choosing from a mediocre foreign coach that is coming here to get his retirement or an Albanian that knows the players and their limits (even coaches from the Balkans like Croatians would be fine) i would go for the second one.

We know where the problem stands and Duka will appoint another yes-man or or even keep Reja. The FA and the NT in some aspects are run like a clan. Players like Balaj, Hoxhallari, Trashi and even Lenjani shouldn’t be nowhere near the team. Atm all players over 29-30 should be discharged except Berisha if we want to build the team for Euro 2024.

I understand the 1 spot they gave superliga players but if it’s gonna be always Hoxhallari (we know he will never play) it’d be usefull to get a new player every time so the coach can watch closely others who are better than Hoxhallari.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItKlejdi1023
  • Information