Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Uzuni with yet another double (from penalty this time, but still) and moves to 17 goals for the Segunda season, 7 ahead of the next best goalscorer.

The funniest thing is he still misses a big chance pretty much every game and could have double that amount with good finishing, he is just creating an incredible volume of chances with his pace/movement/dribbling.

He's like the Albanian Cr7 that can't finish. Lol.

If this guy could finish with regularity, no joke, he would play at one of the top clubs of the world. I hope that side of his game continues to develop, and he can at least finish every other chance, because no doubt he will have a place in a great club if he improves that even a bit. Wouldn't be surprised to see him moving to EPL soon as his gamestyle really suits it and he is a total workhorse who doesn't stop pressing.

The LaLiga experience with Granada for that first half a season probably came as a bit of a shock and he needed to adapt to the higher level but I have no doubt he will walk into some top league side next season. Perhaps with Granada, who are now 2nd in the table and their fans love him.
Dallku

Meanwhile Watford cut Manaj's contract and they call him the worst player they've ever seen...

Surely 3rd division is next? That's his level. Always was.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:27 pm Meanwhile Watford cut Manaj's contract and they call him the worst player they've ever seen...

Surely 3rd division is next? That's his level. Always was.
I said this before and I'll say it again. Manaj to the Turkish first division is not a joke and he'll be joining Bregu & the boys at Buraspor soon.
artan

As for Uzuini he is a Shkelzen Gashi on steroids which is a good thing. Gashi had a period where he was a good goal poacher but lacked pace and the defensive intensity to be anything other that. Uzuini on the other hand is a workhorse who can run for days and while he still is pretty much a goal poacher offensively he has some talent on the ball with dribbling and actually has pace. Uzuini is also a dog and you need guys like that to compete (not pussies that Albania is used to fielding)

It's criminal how Reja mismanaged Uzuini.
Dallku

Mehmeti is an excellent winger. Could be a top league player easily.
Redijupison

Albania should call Ermal Krasniqi ASAP. He'll be just a bench player for Kosovo, but could contribute alot for Albania.
artan

Redijupison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:22 pm Albania should call Ermal Krasniqi ASAP. He'll be just a bench player for Kosovo, but could contribute alot for Albania.
I agree. For Ballkani he looked like he had superb dribbling skills although a bit selfish. It seems like he made the switch to Cluj effortlessly which isn't an easy thing since they're an okay club. I also think Arbnor Muja, Meriton Korenica and even Valmir Veliu should get call ups as well. Muja looks like he can be a legit player.

Should give the new manager a bunch of new options at winger and allow us to play a modern style of play. Uzuini, Mehmeti, Bajrami, Muja, Krasniqi, etc, is ample options. No more excuses of playing like a Serie C team tactic wise.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:53 pm
Redijupison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:22 pm Albania should call Ermal Krasniqi ASAP. He'll be just a bench player for Kosovo, but could contribute alot for Albania.
I agree. For Ballkani he looked like he had superb dribbling skills although a bit selfish. It seems like he made the switch to Cluj effortlessly which isn't an easy thing since they're an okay club. I also think Arbnor Muja, Meriton Korenica and even Valmir Veliu should get call ups as well. Muja looks like he can be a legit player.

Should give the new manager a bunch of new options at winger and allow us to play a modern style of play. Uzuini, Mehmeti, Bajrami, Muja, Krasniqi, etc, is ample options. No more excuses of playing like a Serie C team tactic wise.
Agreed if we are serious we get Muja and Krasniqi in the next squad 100%. Those 2 alone would change the dynamics of this team. Muja has that type of speed that kills and Krasniqi makes things happen with his dribbling. Those guys with Uzuni, Mehmeti and Bajrami are a danger to international teams.

And against the big teams their speed would help us pull off upsets, because theres no way you do that playing guys like Cikalellshi and Balaj.
CanaYouDoIt

Brayan Boci playing LB for Genoa in the serie B. We need one badly so hopefully he’s not a dud.

And apparently Krasniqi is open to a call up, get it done Sylvinho.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Still can't believe how DB fucked over Rrahmani. Bookies are giving Napoli #4 chance to win CL. To imagine this dude was playing for Partizani when he was younger.

At the end of the day he's Kosova's product just like Ismajli, but imagine a defence where we could pick from Djimsiti, Kumbulla, Ismajli, Rrahmani depending on their form.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information