Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We lost Sead Haksabanovic to Montenegro never knowing he was Albanian .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:09 am Kamberi playing for us will become a meme 😂
Having 8 losses in the last 10 games has lowered the enthusiasm on the Kosova side. Appart from Mergim Berisha who could start for both of us there aren’t other incisive players outside Switzerland that could be useful or gamechangers to us.
I don't agree about Kamberi, right now he is not living best moment of his career and doesn't deserve to be included on the list but we have seen how fast things can turn around with the likes of Muriqi,Djimsiti, Bernard Berisha, Riza Durmisi, Rashica etc etc so he might be useful on future. What i hate most is "futbollist i ekipit kombetar" status inherited from communism days, this kind of mentality destroys mostly local product because they think should be always part of list. Years ago we were forced to convocate players even without club because circumstances were different but right now there so many albanian players getting minutes so nodwdays it's crazy to have such limited national pool.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:53 pm We lost Sead Haksabanovic to Montenegro never knowing he was Albanian .
Bunjaku tried to cap him but player prefered Montenegro, clearly was invited in early days during period Kosovo was beaten worse than Mero Baze . When i see Bardhi, Haksabanovic, Bernard Berisha now to lose players as Mucolli brothers, Albion Ademi, Emir Sahiti for no reason it would be criminal.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

Rashica played great in a huge win over Eintracht today. The latter was on a 5 game win streak which included a W over Bayern last weekend.

He created good chances and was unlucky not to score. On one play, skinned two defenders but his shot hit the bar. Later, giving a nice pass that led to the tying goal for Werder.

Rated 7.1 by footballcritic.
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:50 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:53 pm We lost Sead Haksabanovic to Montenegro never knowing he was Albanian .
Bunjaku tried to cap him but player prefered Montenegro, clearly was invited in early days during period Kosovo was beaten worse than Mero Baze . When i see Bardhi, Haksabanovic, Bernard Berisha now to lose players as Mucolli brothers, Albion Ademi, Emir Sahiti for no reason it would be criminal.
Muriqi, Rrahmani, Vojvoda and Rashica were all part of our U21 at one point and would all start for us.
CanaYouDoIt

Dw boys soon we'll have that referendum and all these debates wont matter
CanaYouDoIt

Broja is so good guys , can't wait to see how good he becomes. For a guy his size he is so quick , a bit like Haaland in that build . So lucky to have him
CanaYouDoIt

And he's scored , what a goal.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:40 pm And he's scored , what a goal.
Livescore says someoneelse scored. He had only one assist?

edit. Italianlivescore mistake .
Princ

Nice goal for Broja (9) and gave an assist earlier.

Closing in on the tally of Mason Mount (14 goals back in 2017/18). Would be a great accomplishment if he could achieve this.

With 10 games left, he will have a real chance to get it done.
  • Information