Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Hysaj plays like a girl!

Together with his friend Bare, they are the weakest “players” on Albania. Getting bullied every game and losing the ball in dangerous positions.
Dallku

and of course Roma decide to put on a defensive masterclass against the best attacking team in the league with Ibanez and Mancini looking like prime Maldini/Nesta.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hysaj's limit should have been a team like Empoli. He rose with them through Serie B, and if it wasn't for Sarri going to Napoli, would have stayed there.

Only reason he played for a team like Napoli was because Sarri took him with him and knew him weaknesses/strengths. You could tell even Napoli was borderline/indecisive about him even with his lower salary.
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:35 pm and of course Roma decide to put on a defensive masterclass against the best attacking team in the league with Ibanez and Mancini looking like prime Maldini/Nesta.
I'd hardly call that a masterclass. Napoli misfired plenty of times.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:58 pm I’m starting to think he may be better as a center back in a back three formation.
That’s not a good idea, i was thinking the same but Hysaj can’t do the CB in a 4:3:3 to save his life :zgerdhimje:
He isn’t good in the air or against fast players, and the player he has to mark always gets the crosses/headers even when Hysaj is in clear advantage. For a RB/LB doesn’t matter much but for CBs you have only to hoop the ball over him and that’s a guaranteed goal :D

We could experiment him in the NT playing with back 3 only if we’d be missing one of the actual trio we have but probably even Mihaj/Dermaku would be better than him in their natural position.
Princ

Mihaj e ngre ne ajer Hysajn shoku!

Kte te fundit as per te kulluar lopen nuk e merrja!
Aurora Bulkualis

Legia down, but Muci with a great goal. Half volley while running and far side finish. That's a very difficult goal.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... ne-poloni/
CanaYouDoIt

Muci just like Greenwood of United is so good at finishing . Strikes so well.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Apparently he was awful despite the goal and had a bad miss.

Obviously being young and from Superliga he still has some way to go to complete his game but he seems to me like G+A warrior. Gives his worth in great goals and assists but misses other aspects. A player who could be useful for the NT though as our attack wastes possession every time they get it. Not like Balaj and co do much anyway off the ball or on it so might as well give it to someone who can score every now and then.
Dallku

He's similar to Liridon Latifi. The talent is not lacking but makes too many amateur mistakes.
Aurora Bulkualis

I find it hard to cast judgement on Muci, because I don't think I've ever seen him play for 90 minutes. From highlights he looks world class though.

Maybe it's just a case of building consistency?
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:02 pm Apparently he was awful despite the goal and had a bad miss.

Obviously being young and from Superliga he still has some way to go to complete his game but he seems to me like G+A warrior. Gives his worth in great goals and assists but misses other aspects. A player who could be useful for the NT though as our attack wastes possession every time they get it. Not like Balaj and co do much anyway off the ball or on it so might as well give it to someone who can score every now and then.
I looked at that miss, and I wouldn't call that a bad miss. Again, he was running at full speed and the ball was in the air. Those shots are very difficult.
  • Information