Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:40 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:04 pm Apparently Galatasaray and Leeds are interested in him but Granada are asking for the release clause (12m).

It's funny how similar Uzuni's career is with Rashica's but Rashica was always the hyped one.
hahahahah what are you talking about . Rashica been in the Eredivise/Bundesliga/PL for 8 years now while Uzuni is performing in La Liga 2 for the first time at 27 years old.

Yes Milot has had a rough couple years but his career has been vastly superior
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

As much as I always thought Rashica was overrated, you can't compare him to Uzuni playing 2nd divisioners.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Bajrami to Sassuolo for 6 million.

They play some nice football and he was desperate to leave. It might not seem like a big upgrade but it is if he starts every game.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Mehmeti is off to Bristol City on deadline day apparently. Gives him a chance to prove his mettle in the Championship and could lead to a callup.
CanaYouDoIt

Those are two great moves. They’ll both get playing time, need as much creative talents as possible in good form.
Klejdi1023

Mehmeti and Uzuni on the wings with Broja up top and N. Bajrami at ACM is some real offensive power.
artan

Klejdi1023 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:00 pm Mehmeti and Uzuni on the wings with Broja up top and N. Bajrami at ACM is some real offensive power.
I’d rather see Bajrami on the wings as I think he’s more of a dribbler and counter attacking player than someone who can create chances for others. But with Broja’s injury that may just happen (with Uzuini as froward).

We can have a real solid counter attacking team with Bajrami, Uzuini, Mehmeti and Balliu at fullback. We can even play defensive/conservative and try and burn teams on counter. It will be a nice refreshment after 4 years of Reja having no width or pace in the lineups.

And there’s Skuka who can be a surprise player. I think he’ll be more like an Abazaj rather than Uzuini but I hope I’m wrong.

Edit: a guy like Muja can also help and will probably be a starter
CanaYouDoIt

Stiven Shpendi up to 7 goals now, 4 in 2, really starting to take off now. Lets hope he also gets a move up to the Serie A/B
Dallku

Rrapaj is close to Ludogorets.

That would be a good move. Similar to Xhixha to Qarabag. The top teams of these small nations can be good because they play in Europe every year...

but Ismajlgeci to Zrijnski Mostar for 100k is an L even if they are better than Tirana.
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:12 pm Rrapaj is close to Ludogorets.

That would be a good move. Similar to Xhixha to Qarabag. The top teams of these small nations can be good because they play in Europe every year...

but Ismajlgeci to Zrijnski Mostar for 100k is an L even if they are better than Tirana.
Losing Ismalgjeci to a random Bosnian club is a joke. Almost as bad as the Superliga losing it’s best players to random Turkish second division clubs for free (and to watch them all flop). It’s really not hard to qualify for Conference League through winning the domestic league route. Just keep the core and make 1-2 signings and they would have a shot. The reward would be much higher (millions vs a $100k transfer fee).

Its safe to say no Albanian Superliga teams will qualify next summer.
  • Information